Ratings for Dr. Lindsay Anne Carr

I had a great experience when I was treated by Dr. Carr in the ER last month. She is caring, compassionate, and very knowledgable. She diagnosed the cause of my abdominal pain when two previous physicians had been unable to do so. An excellent physician!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

This physician barely knows the basics of medicine. When I came in with a problem, she barely talked to me or examined me before sending me off to X-rays and tests. She then referred me to the WRONG specialist without even telling me what the diagnosis was. That specialist took the time to explain what they think was the problem and referred to the right in-house service. During all that time I could not even reach Dr. Carr to ask her any questions. She just kept saying "talk to the specialist". If you see her as your emerg doc, brace yourself.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

She was concientious: she didn't know anything about my illness, so she went and consulted her references and she came back with new information about a medication to avoid that had been aggravating my illness. Thank You ! She also explained her suggested treatment plan. As well, she was pleasant, courteous and professional.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014