Ratings for Dr. George Luciuk

I wish there was an option for zero stars. I also wish I read the review before seeing Dr. Luciuk. I’m taking the time to review him because I want to save you from wasting your time and from being treated as bad as my son and I were. Never go to this doctor! I’ve seen him twice for my son and it was a terrible experince both times and I will never see him again! He is extremely rude - He had his back turned when speaking to us, he never makes eye contact and he treated me as though I was an idiot for asking questions. His handwriting is terrible and I told him I couldn’t read it but that just offended him. He didn’t give any detailed info on what my son is allergic do, he just said - everything in the environment. He suggested we give injections to reduce allergies but neglected to tell us that my son would need injections twice weekly for 4 months then weekly for 2-3 years! When we came back, for what I thought was one injection, the nurse told me he would have two in his arms and that was just the beginning. I told George he didn’t tell us anything about all the injections, and he told me I was wrong. He said he told me, after all, he tells everyone the same thing. He speaks very fast and does NOT care about his patients! He’s in a rush to be done with you and he’s extremely condescending. I told him I wanted him to stop talk in to me becuase he was being condescending. He replied by saying no, twice. He is very defensive and to say he is unkind is an understatement. If anyone writes a good review about him or their experience with him, I would seriously doubt it’s authenticity. I feel bad for his employees. It feels like it is an angry and toxic environment to work in and his personality seems to be rubbing off on some of the staff. They seem unhappy...they should definitely look for work elsewhere!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

The front house staff are almost comical by how rude they are. I feel for them, as they clearly hate their working environment. They lack interpersonal communication skills, and it makes me question how they treat employees. Everyone seems miserable! It is no way to run a business. Be KIND to you clients!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Insensitive. An old dinosaur that won't look outside his own tunnel vision. Made to wait nearly every time. Was charged some kind of admin fee, I suggest moving on.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016