Ratings for Dr. Angela Stoehr

Made an appointment for 9:45 am was asked to go in 30 minutes early, sitting in the waiting room sine 9:15 am with all the paper work and insurance information already submitted by 9:2am it was 10:10 am when I inquired about seeing the dr, the receptionist got upset did not give a concrete answer said 5minutes, leaves her desk comes back in 10 minutes, no sign of nurse coming to get me, the waiting room is starting to get full and annoying, starts to feel like an emergency room, when the receptionist returns to her station I ask again still no response in frustration I decide to le a be when the nurse calls my name, rushes me into a room , rushes me to take my weight and blood pressure, makes notes on a sheet of paper towel, claims someone had gone into labor, breaking hippa law, since other patient information should not be diclosed, leaves me in the room for another 30 minutes, at this point I have been in this building for almost 2 hours and still no sight of the dr. Walk out the room and request to cancel my appointment since I had other stuff to do other than spend the whole day at a Dr office, could not see the dr, but their staff was horrible and rude throughout the whole time. Would never go back there.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014