Ratings for Dr. A Pettle

Dr. Pettle is the most knowledgable, attentive and kind doctor. He thoroughly listens and thoroughly goes through my results every time to be certain I understand what is happening with my body and how to work towards optimal health. My mother and sister are under his care and thankful for it.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr. Pettle saved me. He is a unique character. His motivation is genuine. When I first saw him I was a complete mess with periods that were out of control and estrogen belly from the pill that my OBGYN put me on. Within a month I felt fantastic. That to me was worth every penny.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

- Rude - Unprofessional - Unethical - Only in the practice for the money - When you will experience emergency situations will not get you in for an appointment or return calls or faxes. - Family owned business - his daughters are rude beyond belief and his wife is a jealous mean deceitful woman that treats his patients with contempt and hate. - Doctor Pettle pushes medications like EstroSense and Lorna's medication from Yorkdowns Pharmacy which if you dropped in the toilet you would see that they swell up to the size of a cotton ball - god knows if the ingredients are actually in there. - BioIdentical hormones do work but he stops monitoring you to send you off the rails - then is excited when he can diagnose you again. - Be cautious - you will spend over 500 dollars to be with him annually then you have to pay hundreds more for his recommendations and hormones. - Be prepared to wait 2 or more hours - he does not care about making you late. - He believes having a period more than once a month is normal and not having bowel movements is acceptable. - He used to be a good Doctor until 2008 when that all seemed to change. - Pushes his literature on you! - The office is very outdated and dirty (tax purposes?) - Bad parking at the location - Will not help you when you need it - be cautious!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I had Menopause issues and Dr. Pettle changed my life . I had a hormonal Blood panel test showed significant issues with too much Estrogen. I took his advice and felt extremely better. My journey began I went on Bio-Identical Hormones and my life changed more energy happier and I suffer from i-Polar2.ave me changed my depression, energy and pain significantley. Dr Alvin Pettle and his wife Carol are so knowledgeable and helpful. All the suppliments and Hormones I am taking are making my life free of symptoms that a lot of woman suffer because their family Dr. is ignorant that there is a solution to the Hormonal imbalance they are experiencing. I hope all woman would have a chance to get the help they need and deserve from these gifted people in the Bio-Identical Hormone Field. Did you know 34% of women commit suicide when going through Menopause that's a serious number. Thank YounDr. Pettle Carol and staff for changing my life. Happy Healthy and younger and stronger for 57 yrs young . thank You from the bottom of my Heart.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016