Ratings for Dr. Katsikas Demetri

Dr. Demetri Katsikas has been our family Chiropractor since he moved to McKenzie Lake 4 years ago and he's the best! I've referred many people to him and have had nothing but positive feedback. I can't say enough about how great he is and how awesome he is with my kids. Great Chiropractor, highly recommended!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Recently saw Dr. Katsikas for the first time and was impressed. Great experience and the best chiropractor I have ever seen, and i've seen many in my day. Fixed my problem in just 3 visits and didn't feel any "hard sell" tactics that every other chiropractor i've seen does. Great personality and excellent chiropractor. I would highly recommend Dr. Katsikas. My whole family goes to see him now!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr. Katsikas has been my chiropractor for 2 years. He helps me big time with my migraines, always listens and gives very helpful advises. Would highly recommend Demetri, your neck is in good hands with him.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Demetri was able to get me in very quickly and on a Saturday. He is absolutely amazing

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Very professional, knowledgeable and high skilled! Best chiropractor I've ever been to, and I've been to a few in my day. An amazing experience. Dr. Katsikas came highly recommend by my while office and now I see why!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Would and have highly recommended Demetri. He takes the time to listen, asks the right questions and answers any questions you have. He's very realistic about how often you need to visit - doesn't recommend over or under the necessary amount. Bonus: he translates things in a way non-chiropractors can understand!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Amazing! Very knowledgeable and compassionate. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Went to see Dr. Katsikas as a recommendation from my family Dr. She said that Dr. Katsikas was her chiropractor and that he had fixed her back in the past. I felt very confident in her recommendation and she's right, he's a miracle worker! 3 visits and my 4 months of back pain was gone. I couldn't believe it! Highly recommend, knowledgeable, excellent service and I am so grateful! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Saw Dr Katsikas with back problems after being pregnant with twins . He wasn't the first chiropractor I saw about this but he's been the last one I will ever see. , he noticed one of my hips was higher than the other , this was part of the problem . How could no one else notice .. I'm on the mend now thankfully , and all thanks to dr Katsikas for knowing what he's doing and being the best ...

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Dr Katsikas is great , knowledgable and takes time answering questions . His practice is spotless . Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

Dr. Katsikas Demetri's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of British Columbia (Grad. 2000)
  • Southern California University of Health Sciences (Grad. 1996)

Secure Horizons