Ratings for Dr. Nella Mabunda

Awful doctor I have gone to her several times due to the fact that my doctor always is away on vacation and she covers for her. She is not patient, does not listen, and has zero empathy towards her patients. I would not recommend her to anyone as I too work in health care and come across many doctor's but she has been very disappointing and hasn't helped me in any of my concerns.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

She's great on taking her time talking to her patients but when it comes to punctuality she has fallen offthe tracks and has been late for appointments. She will run tests that you ask her to do. I don't know what wrong me that's why I came to her for professional advice. She is a nice person but as a doctor I want to seek another

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Always take her time and listens. Very compassionate.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

While being relatively quiet and seemingly unpleasant, Dr. Mabunda is a pretty good doctor. Just has a different personality than what we are used to with Canadian trained doctors. Your experience depends on what you are looking for and what you put in, she will almost never say no to running a test or trying a new medication.. her approach is highly dependent on what the patient asks for.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

I went for a meet and greet. The doctor did not introduce herself, look at me or ask my name. I explained to her that I have constantly been getting sick over the past 6 months and I was concerned and therefore was seeking the guidance and help of a doctor. She asked me 3 questions-one of those 3 was why I had cancelled some appointments in 2012! I also noted that I was due for a Pap Smear and she simply said I can choose to do it or not. She offered no assistance, no human compassion, no care and certainly no guidance. I felt at times she was somewhat hostile toward me. I will not return, there was simply no value in this visit.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014