Ratings for Dr. Pamela Bennett

Dr. Bennett is a great doctor. Shes very kind and takes her time to educate you on your condition. Her Staff which consists of Erin and Sue are terrible. They don't seem to care and I always feel rushed. Sue always stands there and watches you and its uncomfortable. I am paying $50 for each treatment! I want to relax! Stop staring at me! I just don't understand how someone that looks out of shape and unhealthy work and give advice to people about their health?! It doesn't make sense. Practice what you preach! Erin on the other hand seems like she doesn't know how to use the laser. I am not sure but I think its Dr. Bennett's daughter working for her. I was told her staff was amazing. I was disappointed. She needs better staff that is knowledgeable and have customer service skills.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. Bennett is the kindest doctor. I was referred to her regarding some nerve pain I was having. Conventional doctors were only offering me powerful drugs, which I opted not to take. Dr. Bennett was the first doctor to really listen to my concerns and offer me hope for a real cure, rather than being on drugs for the rest of my life. After about 12 treatments of the laser therapy my pain decreased significantly! I am still attending treatment and look forward to being symptom free. Her staff is awesome too.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014