Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth B. Spannhake

Run away as fast as you can! My child was a orient of Dr. Soannhake last year and I am more than unhappy with the results! When we first came in she told us treatment would we 18-24 months but she snatched the braces off a little after a year! I still had concerns about certain things like space and her bite and she claimed it would be fixed with the retainer and guess what...it wasn't! I've just had another consultation with a different orthodontist and they laughed at her "work" and even offered me a huge discount to fix her mistakes. Bottom line...go somewhere else because all she cares about is money and getting you in the door and once you're in she could care less about you!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

Dr. Spannhake is amazing! I am in treatment with invisalign for about 4 months now, and I cant be happier. Whenever I go for my appointments she answers all my questions and gets me in and out of the office when I am in a hurry. Also, the staff there are so nice and caring they make me feel welcome. When my son is old enough and if he needs treatment I will be bringing him to Dr. Spannhake. Make sure you visit her and ask for zoom whitening,,,its amazing!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

My third child just finished his treatment with Dr. Spannhake. I have been bringing my kids to her for 8 years. There have been a lot of staff changes there, but every time there always seemed to be a smooth transition. I never had any problems with the care my children received, or any problems with my account. Everyone is so nice there. The assistants go out of their way to make sure I understand what's going on with my child's treatment. Dr. Spannhake is always available if I have any questions. I really like the atmosphere there. It's relaxing, and friendly.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

I'm currently being treated with Invisalign through her, this has been a very good experience . After having braces as a child I would definitely recommend Invisalign over metal braces. The staff there is really nice, all the girls are always ready and willing to answer questions.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

I am currently have Invisalign with Dr. Spannhake. I'm very happy with my experience and quality of care I'm receiving. I'm not sure why others have left negative reviews. Maybe it's a personality reason. I have never had a problem with my insurance or billing and have never noticed an attitude with any of the staff or the doctor. Everyone is always upbeat and friendly. The atmosphere is calming and I never feel rushed. The Doctor and staff are always ready to answer my questions.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Run away!! Numerous billing mistakes, added charges, did not bill my insurance and are sticking me with the balance. Chrissy is rude and will not answer any questions about the added charges to my account and tells me it is my problem not hers! I wish i knew how unprofessional they are. This occurred after treatment was finished, so that's how timely they are with their claims/billing. She also said I am not the only one that this has happened to. You can save money, time and get better treatment by other Ortho's in the area. Did I mention, you would get treated with respect somewhere else too?

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

would NEVER take my child there again..EVER. She is a money hungry person. Barely looks at my child when I am there. OHH I'll pay the transfer fees. Just get me out of there!!!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Both my daughter and I are patients of Dr. Spannhake. We are so pleased with our progress and our new look. The office staff are great. Answer our many questions and helped us set up a payment plan we could handle. We definitely recommend Dr. Spannhake and her staff.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

I'm currently in the process of fixing all the mistakes they made with my teeth with an amazing orthodontist in Georgia right now. Anyway to the facts - I was a patient of Spannhake Orthodontics on and off for a total of 6 years!! Yes that's right I had braces for 6 years starting with what they call Phase 1 treatment, then four teeth extracted and full braces and my teeth were NOT even close to straight. When I got my braces off I am a bunch of spaces left. They said the retainers will close them but of course that did not work even though I wore the retainers ALL THE TIME! I truly believe that because I was the first in my family to need serious dental work and Dr. Spannhake took advantage of me and my family. Not only did she over charge us, but over the course of my 6 years as her patient she continued to rack on the charges. And as my parents wanted my teeth to be straight, they tried to pay for everything she asked. Go elsewhere for your orthodontic treatment.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

I just finished my orthodontic treatment with Spannhake Orthodontics. What a great experience. The staff was so professional and kind. I look great. I wish I had had treatment sooner. Next I am going to whiten my teeth. Wow!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013