Ratings for Dr. Lauren Manolakos

Useless, rude, zero diagnostic knowledge, milking the system since she deals with one issue per visit (if you have more, you make another appointment)

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

What waste of time.... Should have read these comments before going to the clinic!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Saw this Doctor at Big Bay Point Walk in clinic as both of my boys had a nagging cough. She was so rude and condescending and very unwilling to prescribe puffers to my younger son and was hesitating with my older son even though he had the cough for over 3 wks. She then went on to infer that it would be an inconvenience for me to bring my child back if the cough worsened rather than prescribe the meds today. She advised me I would need to purchase the Air chamber device for the puffers when the kids are 11 and 7 and both very capable of using them without the $60+ dollar device that is above and beyond most health plans. Very poor bedside manner.... chances are good that there is no avoiding her since it was at a walk-in clinic, but I have never had such an unfeeling and condescending Dr. in my life.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

This Doctor was filling in for Dr. Davis at Crown Point. I found her condescending and down right rude. She suggested that perhaps my child was not eating because she wasn't happy with the food I prepared. Totally under minded my parenting and authority in front of my child. I would be shocked if she had children of her own. I grew up in the days when we ate what we were told to eat or we can have it again the next meal. Considering I buy my kid a $25 t-bone steak once a week for one of her supper meals I think Dr. Manolakos should have kept her thoughts to herself .

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

This Doctor is currently filling in for Dr. J. Aguanno with Dundurn Medical Group. I found her to be in an extreme hurry, with no time to listen to a second health concern I had. When I began to speak of it, she told me she had no time and I would need to book a second appointment to discuss the other matter. The total time she spent with me was less than three minutes. I now know that this second concern is and was related to the first, and because she didn't and wouldn't consider it, she gave me a wrong diagnosis.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014