Ratings for Dr. Lauren Manolakos

This Doctor was filling in for Dr. Davis at Crown Point. I found her condescending and down right rude. She suggested that perhaps my child was not eating because she wasn't happy with the food I prepared. Totally under minded my parenting and authority in front of my child. I would be shocked if she had children of her own. I grew up in the days when we ate what we were told to eat or we can have it again the next meal. Considering I buy my kid a $25 t-bone steak once a week for one of her supper meals I think Dr. Manolakos should have kept her thoughts to herself .

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

This Doctor is currently filling in for Dr. J. Aguanno with Dundurn Medical Group. I found her to be in an extreme hurry, with no time to listen to a second health concern I had. When I began to speak of it, she told me she had no time and I would need to book a second appointment to discuss the other matter. The total time she spent with me was less than three minutes. I now know that this second concern is and was related to the first, and because she didn't and wouldn't consider it, she gave me a wrong diagnosis.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014