Ratings for Dr. Richard Adams

All my questions have been answered in full. Options for treatment are fully discussed. He was very helpful when my husband was in hospital and when he needed a back operation.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

We have been seeing Dr Adams for 6 years and he is very knowledgeable, especially in his specialty of Epilepsy. We have found him very punctual and his staff very courteous.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Don't believe all of these reviews. Yes he is a nice man but seek a second opinion like I did. I told him for months after conducting my own research i thought I had a particular condition which he didn't believe. Well guess what I went elsewhere and they confirmed it. My condition could of been lessened if he took me seriously

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr Adams has been my neurologist for just over 20 years. He's one of the most experienced in his field and his knowledge on treating epilepsy has ensured that I've been able to get my life back on track as quickly as possible. Dr Adam's staff are very friendly and polite.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Dr Adams has been very helpful for me over the last 12 months with my problem of headaches. Office staff are excellent &a very friendly

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Dr.Abam Dr. Adams has been treating me for 2 years including 8 months while I was in hospital. He has given me excellent treatment, and always shown care & compassion and always is ready to listen to what I have to say. I can never thank him enough for his role my getting back to a normal life.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Dr Adams has been my neurologist for several years now. I find him to be very approachable open to my ideas. Dr Adams is very knowledgeable and I know if I ever have an issue with my condition (Epilepsy) he and his staff will make time to see me.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I saw Dr Adams in hospital & he diagnosed my odd [not the usual] diabetic condition on the first visit & then oversaw my treatment & recovery. Quietly spoken Dr who knows his field well.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017