Ratings for Dr. Maha Nimeh

My girls have her as their dentist since they were 2.5. She's great , helpful and always wearing a smile. As a specialist she's phenomenal 😁

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

I have never had a good dentist ever since my childhood. Every time I go to a dentist I get this feeling in my stomach. I hate it. Therefore, when my daughter got old enough and it was about time to get her teeth checked, I wanted to make sure she gets an angel of a dentist. I asked and was told that the dentists at the dental department of the Montreal Children's Hospital are caring. So I started taking my daughter there and every time I see the way Dr. Nimeh works on my daughter's teeth I am like wow this is how dentists probably treat kids to make their experience less horrifying. One day my daughter was telling me, "Dad when I know I have a dentist appointment with Dr. Nimeh, I don't feel scared that I'm going and I feel great after seeing her. Also, I always feel good and no pain". Then, I was thinking that hopefully Dr. Nimeh has a dental clinic of her own and can actually see adults. I called and found out that she does and made an appointment right-away . Ever since then, going to see the dentist has never been more pleasant. She is spectacular. I don't feel pain after she works on my teeth. She triple checks everything she does to make sure it's done to perfection. She has light hands and has this magical cocktail when she freezes you that you don't feel anything while she's working on your teeth. Thank God I finally found a dentist who I really feel is doing the best for my teeth.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Dr. Nimeh is always in a good mood. I've never felt stressed going to see the dentist when I see her. She's very gentle, her hands work with lightness. She's a great dentist who actually cares about the hygiene of her patients and offers valuable advice. She's also fantastic with kids, she really knows what to say to put them at ease and make them feel otherwise about dentist!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Dr. Nimeh is simply the best dentist you could possibly find. What's the best about her is she really cares about your oral health and tries her best to make sure you're taking the best possible care of your oral hygiene. To say she is a perfectionist would be an understatement. Which is a great quality as she always wants what's best for her patients. I never have to wait long to see her is always on time. Her secretaries are simply a joy to see every time. I feel very lucky to have found Dr. Nimeh and will only see her. No one else will do! :)

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014