Ratings for Dr. Brayden McBride

My husband had been complaining about a pain in his stomach that was getting more and more intense for several years. He ignored it and when my husband went to him about what it might be he said, "No it would be more painful if it was that". He never was concerned about it. We went to a specialist and he found cancer right away. Now for the last 6 months our surgeon has forwarded all of his records and hospital hospital records. Dr. McBride never called or visited my husband. We even called one morning to get in for my husbands injured back. He told him to go to physical therapy or to come and see the after hours doctor. The after hours doctor missed that his vertebra was broken. Very disappointed with Dr. McBride.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Best doctor I've ever had. I feel very secure taking my entire family to him. Even my husband likes him and he's never said that about any doctor. Dr. McBride is very personable and knowledgeable. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016