Ratings for Dr. D Vrey

I'm 28 weeks along and have been With Dr Vrey from the start. I do feel like I want to change doctors due to him always being late and always being quite rude. He doesn't know my name nor does he actually ever look up to talk to us.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

Horrible experience from start, didn't even take time to examine me. Was standing in for my own Dr. Told me if my baby comes early theres no beds, which there was, i'll go to a public hospital even though i do have medical aid. Made my whole stay miserable and i just wanted to go home.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

He took time answering all our questions and gave helpful constructive advice. His fees are also very reasonable compared to other Gynecologist.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

I wouldn’t recommend him bad service . Doesn’t book a patient for sick if u don’t have high blood or sugar diabetes even if you are no longer fit to go to work. He just doesn’t seem to care much about his patients, I believe he is just over his job so he must just retire plus his fees are extremely inconsistent, this R50 that is paid for every consultation regardless that ur medical aid can cover everything they still want R50 for every appointment... not impressed with the service, wouldn’t receive him , he doesn’t even brief patients about their conditions unless a patient ask questions 🤦🏼‍♀️

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

Left my wife for 2day without a visit in hospital after operation, left her without pain medication for a complete day, told us it the anethesist responsibility to write medications. Only got tto that had pain medication that did not accommodate with my wife's body. Had to phone to get script for antibiotics that were supposed to be with tto scrip. Already signed her release forms on the Friday evening , with no improvement of my wife's health. Just doesn't care about a patient wellbeing. I would not recommend his services.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018