Ratings for Dr. Nazanin Fallah-Rad

Dr. Fallah Rad is extremely good. We've had excellent care and she takes the time needed to clearly explain options and next steps. She's also blessed with a lovely manner and it's a joy to be under her care during this difficult journey.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2018

Pani lekarz jest w porządku, aby przejść do leczenia raka.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

I am a patient of Dr Fallah-Rad for approximately one year now and couldn’t have been more pleased with the level of care I am receiving from her. She has been more than a doctor to me. She thoroughly understands my problem and treats me like her own. She is always friendly, punctual, caring and greet you with a big smile. I remembered one time when she was away from the country on vacation and I needed to have some issues resolved, I was surprised when she contacted me during her vacation. We need more doctors like her. She is open up to suggestions and not afraid in trying various options to see what will work best. Sometimes a doctor’s care and comforting words are powerful than medicines.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Dr Fallah-Rad is excellent. I will remember for the rest of my life her kindness and her smile. I have seen her many times at Odette Cancer Center. I decided for personal reasons to stop everything since one year and half because I had many diseases other than cancer (blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, kidney problems and so on. Smoking and drinking destroyed my life. Now I have no choice than living as I wish without any constraint until the last second. I`m still alive for now. Big thanks to Dr Fallah-Rad.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr Fallah is good. She helped to look after me when I was on chemotherapy after I found out that I have metastatic colon cancer. I am doing okay and I am still on this treatment.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

she is one of the best oncologists I know. She is knowledgeable, trustworthy, patient. She visited one of my family members who had prostate cancer but he did not know about it. From the documents and results of the lab, Nazanin made a diagnosis which was 100% correct.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Knowledgeable. Excellent care. we trust her judgement

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Doctor Fallah I hear about her from my mom and she told me she feels good when she sees her and my mom does not even speak english too well. Doctor Fallah review things with my mother and make sure we are all happy. My mom uses a lot of herbal medicin too and a lot of other doctor no like that, but she is okay. we feel respect and feels as she cares

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

I saw Naz at PMH on 3 separate occasions with prostate problem. She has marvellous bedside mannerism. The nurses and staff all have respect for each other and it shows in their ability to work together. I transferred from north of toronto to PMH so having some experience from outside too. Naz has always done her best at minimizing my visits to the clinics by following up with me over the phone. She is supportive and compassionate which is the kind of stuff you wannna see when you have cancer... I was initially very reluctant because she seems very young ! Her punctuality has stood out and I know how busy the clinics can be. Naz is simply a superb doctor. When she sits with us she makes us her top priority. You can tell she's listening and has never rushed me. My wife and daughter have told me they have 100% confidence in DR Naz.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Informative and I am grateful to have met her in the breast cancer treatment team. She took her time with my family who also had many questions!! Provided information on all treatments with honest recommendations. The nurses in the clinic are great.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015