Ratings for Dr. Dale Dhillon

What a great Doctor!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

My fiancé and I were very happy with Dr. Dhillon and continued to see him on a walk-in basis until he recently moved out of province. He was very thorough and listened to our concerns. Thanks to Dr. Dhillon, I was referred to see a GI specialist to investigate ongoing symptoms. He always followed up on medical test results and had an action plan to investigate abnormalities further. He took the time to listen to questions and was always professional. I am very sad that he no longer practices in Alberta.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Dr. Dhillon’s calm friendly personality with an earnest interest in medicine puts me at ease right away and gives me confidence. He is quick and precise in catching new clues for forming his diagnosis. His diagnosis and prescriptions are the same as the specialist’s whom I was later referred to see. He has a holistic approach to health caring. Actively listening with empathy and ask questions about the stress in other areas of my life that could be relevant to the symptoms he’s dealing with. I very much appreciate the way he treats me like an intelligent person e.g. turns his computer monitor to me to share his research and knowledge when explaining the problem and tells me what he’s thinking and why. I can see he would take care to make sure the patient is ok at all times, e.g. he’s careful when administering a Tetanus shot for an open skin wound on my forehead. I hardly feel the needle going in.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014