Ratings for Dr. Julia Shcherbatykh

Dr. Julia is amazing doctor. She is very knowledgeable and caring doctor. Good bedside manners. I’m very happy to be her patient.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

Great Dr. Always gets referrals done fast for my 73-year-old mother been wonderful to my family and got all my tests done within 3 months after my heart incident even the MRI so very impressive. Obviously, you can't please everyone especially people who think the world revolves around them, just wish those that had a great experience would talk as much as those capricious whiners who no one will ever please.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

i was referred to julia for skin problems in my groin area, and she was extremely helpful - i felt like she actually cared about the issue and wanted to figure out what the problem was. although i waited 20 minutes in the office (which was hot enough it made me dizzy) i really appreciated the care

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Julia's for many years and after my last appointment with her felt the need to write a review. My whole experience with her and her clinic is very positive. Her staff are warm, sympathetic and very attentive. They always try to accommodate my schedule for an appointment and return my phone calls promptly. Dr. Julia is the best doctor I've had! She is very professional and knowledgeable. She never makes me feel rushed at my appointment, even if she has a waiting room full of other patients. I feel that Dr. Julia genuinely cares for my well-being and I'm so grateful to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

My first visit with Dr. Julia I went in because I believed I had strep throat. I am a skinny 19 YO female. The first thing Dr.Julia says when she walks in the door is “Hi. Do you know if you are pregnant?” I told her I wasn’t sexually active and she immediately left the room. Then the receptionist/nurse came in and told me as per protocol that I needed to pee in a cup. After fighting with her about that, I did it. And then Dr. Julia comes back in to see me after about 20 minutes and tells me “So you’re not pregnant”. Like NO KIDDING. I came in for strep throat. Thank you for forcing me to pee in a cup and not listening to what I had to say at all. Terrible experience and I am NEVER going back. So disrespectful.

Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr Julia is very friendly. Sometimes I have a hard time getting my chance to talk though and then I forget my question. I've had a couple referrals not sent. I called about one and it was never sent. About 6 months ago or so she sent some other referrals for me and I've never heard anything since. I know I'm going to need to call and see if they were sent. Tatiana is really bad. She doesn't seem to have any understanding and often just stares blankly. I don't think she has a clue what she is doing. Dr. Julia has not made me feel rushed which I really appreciate.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

She for some reason hands me website addresses to read when ever I go to see her. I would love to change doctors but am scared that I will be without one as you need to leave one before you can get a new one.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Julia is lovely but can never get through to reception staff...sat on hold for 10 minutes, cut off three times then placed back on hold when calling back, what's with that ??

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I love Dr. Julia . the only reason she is a little behind is because of the care she gives each patient . the staff is always hard working getting referrals . The nurse Sarah is wonderful

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Julia was great, but i wasn't a fan of the nurse Tatiana at all.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr. Julia Shcherbatykh's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

MD, CCFP