Ratings for Dr. Julia Shcherbatykh

Dr Julia is very friendly. Sometimes I have a hard time getting my chance to talk though and then I forget my question. I've had a couple referrals not sent. I called about one and it was never sent. About 6 months ago or so she sent some other referrals for me and I've never heard anything since. I know I'm going to need to call and see if they were sent. Tatiana is really bad. She doesn't seem to have any understanding and often just stares blankly. I don't think she has a clue what she is doing. Dr. Julia has not made me feel rushed which I really appreciate.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

She for some reason hands me website addresses to read when ever I go to see her. I would love to change doctors but am scared that I will be without one as you need to leave one before you can get a new one.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Julia is lovely but can never get through to reception staff...sat on hold for 10 minutes, cut off three times then placed back on hold when calling back, what's with that ??

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I love Dr. Julia . the only reason she is a little behind is because of the care she gives each patient . the staff is always hard working getting referrals . The nurse Sarah is wonderful

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Julia was great, but i wasn't a fan of the nurse Tatiana at all.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Our family became patients of Dr. Julia after Dr. Langton passed away. Our family rarely attends the doctor's office and it would be nice to be able to see your doctor when you need to go. It is difficult to get in to see Dr. Julia without having to wait a few weeks. I was recently told that Dr. Julia didn't have any appointments available in July and was booking into Aug. When I inquired if Dr. Ivan was taking new patients (maybe I could transfer my family to him) I was informed he was but the office did not do internal transfers. While I tried to explain to the secretary my reasons for inquiring about transferring to him( because it was difficult to see Dr Julia due to her limited availability), she blamed ME because of my work schedule. Unbelievable! Then offered me an appointment with Dr. Julia in July after she told me there were no appointments available. I have met Dr. Julia on a couple of occasions over the last few years and she seemed quite nice. I did receive a follow up call after a mammogram and was appreciative of that. I last saw her in 2015 and waited 7 months for a referral to a women's clinic and never did get the second referral to the sleep clinic that was requested. I'm not sure how these things fall through the cracks. I'm sure she is a good doctor but maybe is spread too thin and depends on the nurse practitioners to assist, which is totally fine sometimes. All I have to say is that when you rarely go see a doctor, it would be nice to be able to see your doctor. Thinking about moving the family.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

We have been a patient of Dr. Julia for over a year now. I must say that the initial meeting with her was good, she was friendly. Since being a patient of hers it is next to impossible to see her. Wait time for an appointment with her is 6 weeks or more. When you call to find out about test results, that is a joke in itself. The reports are not read even when her staff send her notices to review the results. I have waited to almost 3 months before I got my test results. Referrals to other doctors are not sent. Have been waiting to hear from another doctor and when inquired about a referral being sent I have been told that they have not received one. I am finding it very hard to take. It is like one blow after another, its like she just does not give a hoot as to what is going on with you. Just keep hoping and waiting to hear that things will progress so you can have your health issues truly dealt with. She has done the same thing with my daughter. I am not impressed at all. It is sad to see that this is how the medical profession is. Not all but some.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I was a patient of the late Dr. Michelle Langton and moved to Dr. Julia when she opened her practice after Michelle passed away. :( Julia is great but getting in to see her is a challenge. I must say I'm not impressed with her nurse practitioner (Tatiana), her English is poor and she is very cold with Julia's patients. I wish Julia would find someone who would compliment her office in ability and people skills and instill confidence in her patients that this is a fair substitute for her as an initial triage or to handle less serious ailments.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Very bright, clean office, my family can always get in for the same day appointment, always can drop in during the day for a urine check or blood pressure check, juts got our flu shots done, very helpful nurse, helpful staff, Dr. Julia is very supportive, always listens and takes time, addresses all the concerns if needed, very good with my children.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

My entire family recently moved to Brantford and registered with Dr. Julia. I only met her once (the initial meeting) and have yet to see her again. Dr. Julia was very good and friendly during the first meeting. The only problem we have with this clinic is that it next to impossible to get an appointment with her. She is hardly available. Because of this we always have to see the nurse practitioner - which in theory is fine - but Dr. Julia's nurse practitioner (Tatiana) is awful. She has no bed side manners and she does not seem to know what she is doing. Her English is limited and is frequently at a loss for words. I have unfortunately seen her numerous times for myself of my children. In all honesty I would consider changing doctors because of Tatiana. The rest of Dr. Julia's staff is wonderful!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Dr. Julia Shcherbatykh's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

MD, CCFP