Ratings for Dr. Julia Shcherbatykh

Julia is lovely but can never get through to reception staff...sat on hold for 10 minutes, cut off three times then placed back on hold when calling back, what's with that ??

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I love Dr. Julia . the only reason she is a little behind is because of the care she gives each patient . the staff is always hard working getting referrals . The nurse Sarah is wonderful

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Julia was great, but i wasn't a fan of the nurse Tatiana at all.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I was a patient of the late Dr. Michelle Langton and moved to Dr. Julia when she opened her practice after Michelle passed away. :( Julia is great but getting in to see her is a challenge. I must say I'm not impressed with her nurse practitioner (Tatiana), her English is poor and she is very cold with Julia's patients. I wish Julia would find someone who would compliment her office in ability and people skills and instill confidence in her patients that this is a fair substitute for her as an initial triage or to handle less serious ailments.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Very bright, clean office, my family can always get in for the same day appointment, always can drop in during the day for a urine check or blood pressure check, juts got our flu shots done, very helpful nurse, helpful staff, Dr. Julia is very supportive, always listens and takes time, addresses all the concerns if needed, very good with my children.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

My entire family recently moved to Brantford and registered with Dr. Julia. I only met her once (the initial meeting) and have yet to see her again. Dr. Julia was very good and friendly during the first meeting. The only problem we have with this clinic is that it next to impossible to get an appointment with her. She is hardly available. Because of this we always have to see the nurse practitioner - which in theory is fine - but Dr. Julia's nurse practitioner (Tatiana) is awful. She has no bed side manners and she does not seem to know what she is doing. Her English is limited and is frequently at a loss for words. I have unfortunately seen her numerous times for myself of my children. In all honesty I would consider changing doctors because of Tatiana. The rest of Dr. Julia's staff is wonderful!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

I have just recenlty moved into town and my family and I were able to get into her practice. I've only met her once for the initial meeting but she was seemed very friendly and took interest in our health history. Did not feel rushed. Office staff was also very friendly.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Dr. Julia Shcherbatykh's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

MD, CCFP