Ratings for Dr. Melanie Delaquinza

A cruel, sadistic person. She must have missed the whole Hippocratic oath thing in her training. I have met a lot of arrogant and dismissive doctors in my quest for treatment of Lyme disease, but this one was the worst. She knew no more about tick borne diseases than my barber and was completely unwilling to learn anything about it from a patient that actually knows a ton about it and consults with some of the lead authorities on the subject. This doctor is complicit in the pain and suffering of many, many people in NS. She should be brought up on charges.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Unlike this first comment I had no issues with Dr. Melanie Quinzio (no space in the last name) she was highly recommended by my internal organ specialist out of Ottawa Ontario, and answered all my questions and needs to 100% satisfaction. No doubt a knowledgeable physician and highly recommended. I will be following up on my treatment I need with her at her.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

First of all, this doctor's name is NOT Delaquinza, it is Melanie Di Quinzio - she works out of Valley Regional Hospital and also a clinic in Port Williams. Complete waste of space, and a complete waste of my time! Arrogant, condescending, dismissive, and she DID NOT like to be questioned by a knowledgeable patient. Worst of all, she didn't know anything about the issue I had gone to see her about and she wouldn't talk about it (because she couldn't talk about it, because she didn't know anything). Stay away from this one!

Submitted February 1, 2015