Ratings for Dr. Joanne Warren

Humanitarian, compassionate, caring and a great listener.......one of a kind....

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

If you don't answer your phone when they call you to schedule your initial appointment then they move onto the next person even if you list multiple phone numbers (they don't try to call your other phone numbers). They only take new patients on Friday afternoons when Dr. Warren decides that she wants to take a Friday afternoon appointment that week - only calling you the day before to schedule. Mental health care is already broken in Nova Scotia - unemphatic Psychiatrists that only care about THEIR bottom line are going to make this broken system irreparable.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

I must admit I was unsure about my appointment with Dr. Warren I didn't know what to expect. I would like to confirm that she was very attentive and made me feel at ease. I could have talked to her all day. I felt comfortable talking to Dr Warren and had no problem discussing my personal problems. Thank you so much

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Dr. Warren is a caring and competent psychiatrist. She treats the "whole person", not just the symptoms of the patient's mental health issues. I feel very lucky to have her for my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Dr warren is a blessing I love her so much and thank her and am so beyond grateful to have her. She has forever changed my life and is so amazing it's indescribable. .. I do not have the words to describe how much compassion hope she's given me. I simply love this woman.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015