Ratings for Dr. John McConnell

Such a very nice physician!! Although he could work on his punctuality, he is worth the wait. He offers a non rushed visit and enjoys my accent as well....lol!!! :)

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

Dr. McConnell is one of the BEST Dr's I have ever had in my life! I have had health problems my whole life and FINALLY I have a Dr that CARES about MY health and is doing something about it!! Within a year of being in his care we have answers!! and I am slowly getting healthier and feeling better :) He is on the ball is up to date on all current medical issues. He is caring, compassionate, take the time to actually LISTEN to his patients not rush then out the door with a mitt full of scripts. Dr. McConnell is truly one of those dr's that was meant to be a Dr. I would recommend him to anyone who lives in Sylvan Lake.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Dr. McConnell is very up to date with current research for best practice! He is compassionate and caring and takes the time to get to know his patients. He is passionate about what he does each day! I would recommend him of you live in Sylvan Lake or surrounding are!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015