Ratings for Dr. Reed Levine

I have been a patient of Dr. Levine for the last 4-5 years now. Very competent, knowledgeable, courteous, patient, and caring. He is what doctors should aspire to be. He has performed a few outpatient procedures on me as a patient. I'm very satisfied with his services as a doctor and surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Dr. Levine is what we all pray for....a doctor who is BOTH highly competent and warm and caring!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

He sat down and talked to me about my problems and made sure I understood everything. It was scary hurting so badly when I first met him and Id seen other docs who hadn't been able to help me. He helped me and I felt like he thought a lot about the and about how i did. I see him a few times a year when I need to and always know Im in good hands. WHAT A RELIEF!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr. Reed Levine was the ABSOLUTE BEST doctor I have ever seen, no question. I have never had any doctor of any specialty take so long with me, be as patient to me or help me as much. I get the feeling that he really cares about his patients and it shows each time I see him. He called me at home at night to see how I was doing after a procedure and I can see that I am not just another number. He was gentle, caring and I am really doing much better with a reduction in my pain so great that I can do most of what I used to do. I trust him and his staff very much.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2014