Ratings for Dr. Karan Ralhan

True gentleman, always polite, listens intently and acts appropriately. Very down to earth, yet as wise and knowledgeable as they come. My favorite Dr. ever, others docs should take lessons from him.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Amazing doctor that will go out of his way to recommend the best care plan for you. Always will do a thorough assessment with good manner. He also does emergency room work so wait times at the office can be long, but he never rushes to get you out the door when seeing you. His patients and hospital staff love him!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

He is very knowledgeable and helpful, takes times to explain the issues. great bed side manner and every visit with him is pleasant. Great physician! would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

Does not seem to care AT ALL, had to insist myself for referral to specialist, even though Dr Ralhan assured me my thyroid wasn't the problem (and him mocking me about wanting to see a specialist), finally getting a referral to Dr. Caspar Bell exposed issues, resulting in surgery.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

I am enormously grateful to Dr. Ralhan for looking after me when I saw him in the Emergency. Although I was in for a different reason but he found out so quickly that I was having a cardiac problem and got me the necessary treatment right away which perhaps saved my life. It is rare to find a doctor as professional and skilled as he, and I cannot recommend him highly enough. His expertise is second to none, but it is his sensitivity and kindness that truly sets him apart. Thank you, Dr. Ralhan - you're a credit to your field and quite simply the best!"

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Dr.Ralhan is a very good doctor. He doesn't make you feel like he just wants to get you out of his office as fast as he can, even though he's quite busy. I find him knowledgable and very considerate. He has his office call to make an appointment quickly if you have tests with abnormal results, which means a lot to a worrier like me. We are lucky to have him and I hope he is in our community for many years to come.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

He is one of the best doctors that I have met in recent times. He is young but is very thorough and knowledgeable in his work. I was seen by him for a condition that has been bothering me for a long time and he took the time to sit and explain to me about my diagnosis and the treatment being given for it. I have never felt this well informed before and also the treatment he has given is working well for me. He has excellent bed side manner and is very polite and patient while dealing with his patients. I had heard many good things about him since he moved to our community, and I can see why many people like him. We are lucky to have him a doctor here and he is in this profession for the right reasons. I will definitely recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015