Ratings for Dr. Saadia Qaiser

okay doctor. listens and she is punctual, but difficult to get referrals.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Really nice doctor, listens to you and tries to help you as much as she can.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

She is one the best doctors i have seen. She do not rush you, she listens to your concerns, and advise accordingly.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

My family doctor had retired and after looking for what seemed to be forever I found Dr. Qaiser, I have a complicated medical history and she has taken the time to review my complete medical history and address each medical issue, finding me the right specialists and fixing my medications so they didn't conflict with each other. She was able to see I was having issues with my liver and send me to a hepatologist in doing so saved my life! I highly recommend Dr. Qaiser, she takes the time to hear you and doesn't rush your appointment!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Had her when I found out I was pregnant and had my babies first checkups with her. She is great!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

My previous doctor is a jerk. I'm overweight so every issue I went to him with was a direct result of my weight. Sorry, but I don't think my weight caused strep throat. I asked him for referrals to a nutritionist. He refused and told me to just get lap band surgery. I asked for referrals to an OBGYN. He refused and told me to lose 50 pounds first. I have severe back issues. He refused to send me for any sort of imaging. So I had enough. My sister recommended her doctor. Within one visit I'd been referred to the Caleo Spine Clinic (waiting to hear back) and to a nutritionist. I see them tomorrow. I'm impressed so far. I didn't care much for her staff though. They seem like they're irritated when you call for an appointment and don't want to deal with you.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

She is a awesome doctor my family won't see anyone else but her we love her

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr quaiser is very helpful and knowledgable , not to mention friendly

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

She is such a soft spoken and empathetic person. Half my worries go away when I meet her. The tone of her voice. Knowledgeable and always a step ahead in helping out. God Bless her.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

I saw Dr. Qaiser as I wanted to get a new doctor. My previous doctor never listened to me, treated me like an idiot, apart from being extremely rude. It was such a pleasant experience to have her listen to my complete infertility history and surgeries etc. she asked relevant questions and also set up a plan for me. I was almost in tears with joy. There are good doctors in Calgary, you just have to find them.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015