Dr. Maryam Adibfar

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Maryam Adibfar

very happy with our experience! I would recommend Dr Adibfar's dental office to anyone beceause of the customer service and the office is very modern. the guy cleaning my teeth Kapel was as good as it gets and Dr. Adibfa r was very effiecient with her hands.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

enough good things about her(and her entire team!). I had major cosmetic work done back a few months ago and I could not be happier with the results.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018

I absolutely love Dr. Adibfar and her staff. They truly conduct an amazing and efficient clinic. On top of all their follow ups, Dr Adibfar is an angel. My teeth haven't been taken care of in this great of a manner until I met Dr. Adibfar. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018

Dr. Adibfar did a great job with my fillings and it was totally pain-free. The staff was very pleasant and professional. My Hygienist was also very thorough and gentle. The office was clean and organized and had very advanced equipment with computers in the rooms where I could view treatment information on the screen. I would highly recommend Dr. Adibfar to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2018

Dr. Adibfar is the BEST dentist I have ever been to by far! She is so caring, sweet, incredibly gentle and provided me with all the answers I needed for my care. I didn't feel any pain despite the many complicated procedures she performed on my teeth. Dr. Adibfar is my dentist as well as my family dentist. I highly recommend her for her quality of work and exceptional patient care.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

Dr. Adibfar is a wonderful dentist and she makes me feel very comfortable when in her office. Her staff is very kind and they treat all of their patients well. I have always had wonderful experiences in her office and I couldn't name a better dentist and staff.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

You simply can't go wrong with Dr. Adibfa r and her group. They are so professional and friendly, they make a dental visit a breeze. Every person you encounter during your visit will be top notch and caring, kind and considerate. I would highly recommend these folks for anyone who is anxious about dental visits, they will put you at ease from the minute you open the office door.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

I have been been Dr Adibfar's patient for many years. Dr Adibfar and her staff make my appointment time enjoyable no matter what procedure I might need. I highly recommend her every chance I get.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

The dentist and dental staff provide great care and services. By far the best dentist and dental staff.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

Dr Adibfar and her staff are first rate! She runs a quality practice with a focus on difficult cases and cosmetic procedures...I should know, because she did a full makeover for me, and I am thrilled with the results!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

Dr. Maryam Adibfar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Known as the dentist for Procter & Gamble, launching several new innovations from Crest and Oral B including Crest Pro-health rinse and Oral B Triumph and Smart Guide power toothbrush – Dr. Maryam is a practitioner in the field of dentistry. A graduate of the University of Toronto, School of Dentistry, Dr. Adibfar has established her own strong dental office based on the philosophy of integrity and professionalism. As your Toronto dentist, Dr. Adibfar’s focus and interest is aesthetic and restorative dentistry. Fluent in three languages enables Dr. Adibfar to communicate with her patients on a personal as well as professional level. Her interest in international travel allows her to relate to a diverse patient population. So, if you are looking for a Toronto dentist that speaks your language – English, French or Persian you can be sure that you can converse and understand the dental treatments that our office may need to perform. Dr. Adibfar’s experience and philosophy that dentistry is a partnership enables her to educate her patients about stellar oral hygiene. Dr. Adibfar is gentle and empathetic and strives towards patient satisfaction. Dr. Adibfar and her team work to make their Toronto dental office a natural choice for patients young and old.

• English