Dr. Maryam Adibfar

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Maryam Adibfar

I had the best experience beginning to end. I love my teeth, and I can't wait for my next appointment! Dr. Adibfar and her staff were very helpful and educated me about all my options and have the latest technology! I didn't feel the shot!3 amazing people always looking forward to see Maryam, Annette and my male hygenist!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

I am a longtime patient of Dr. Adibfar who is thrilled with my dental care. Dr. Adibfar is always kind and patient with me and her staff are equally fantastic! Annette is amazing and the hygienist Fu is very personable

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Dr Adibfar is very knowledgeable and personable, thanks to her great staff.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

It was really good experience for me. I will suggest it to anyone without hesitation, especially if you have dental phobia. I think this is where Experience matters, Dr. Adibfar was so friendly and she knows how to handle patient with dental phobia with Nice music,Friendly talks along with wonderful Annette at the front thank you all.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

Dr. Adibfar is an excellent dentist. She cares about her patients and gives excellent care and her staff is wonderful and very professional. I've been a patient for many years. Thank you Dr. Adibfar and your staff members, too!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

Very professional and accountable dentist to visit for regular checkup. Very meticulous and ingenuous dentist for cosmetic and preventative dentistry, I love Annette :-)

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

Dr Adibfar is Helpful and attentive to patients needs. Even those with extreme fear of dental work will feel more at ease in her care, her receptionist Annette is amazing kind and very profesional what she is doing, I like my male hygienist , Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

I am very pleased with Dr Adibfar she is very competent in all aspects of dentistry. I will recommend her to other patients.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2018

Dr Adibfar is an amazing talented dentist. You can tell she truly cares about her patients, great experience from reception to dentist , wonderful hygienists.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

Thank you Dr Adibfar! The dentist and her receptionist were extremely nice and sweet.I had a couple of cavites filled without me feeling a thing and also got some useful advice from my hygenist.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

Dr. Maryam Adibfar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Known as the dentist for Procter & Gamble, launching several new innovations from Crest and Oral B including Crest Pro-health rinse and Oral B Triumph and Smart Guide power toothbrush – Dr. Maryam is a practitioner in the field of dentistry. A graduate of the University of Toronto, School of Dentistry, Dr. Adibfar has established her own strong dental office based on the philosophy of integrity and professionalism. As your Toronto dentist, Dr. Adibfar’s focus and interest is aesthetic and restorative dentistry. Fluent in three languages enables Dr. Adibfar to communicate with her patients on a personal as well as professional level. Her interest in international travel allows her to relate to a diverse patient population. So, if you are looking for a Toronto dentist that speaks your language – English, French or Persian you can be sure that you can converse and understand the dental treatments that our office may need to perform. Dr. Adibfar’s experience and philosophy that dentistry is a partnership enables her to educate her patients about stellar oral hygiene. Dr. Adibfar is gentle and empathetic and strives towards patient satisfaction. Dr. Adibfar and her team work to make their Toronto dental office a natural choice for patients young and old.

• English