Dr. Maryam Adibfar

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Maryam Adibfar

I like Dr Adibfar. She is my dentist and also for all my family. She is fantastic, caring and gentle. Appoitment are easy quick no waiting time for cleaning or emergency. Pleasant receptionist and professional services. I give her100% , very satisfied.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

I drive over 25 miles to see Dr. Adibfar and Annette . There are many dentists within that distance, but I doubt that one could find a more personable, caring, dental practice. My wife and I have been a patient for over 5 years. She is the BEST!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Fabulous dentist. I am so satisfied with my teeth. Kudos to Alvie, Dr. Adibfar and staff

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Great dentist, modern office, fantastic receptionist , very happy with everything recommend Dr.Adibfar's dental office %100

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

WONDERFUL ! I so enjoy having this Dentist work on my teeth! After a lifetime of bad dentists, Dr. Adibfar has been instrumental in saving so many of my teeth! She's brilliant in her crown work... I can not say enough about how great it is to know this Dentist and her receptionist ....She's the greatest!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

I had a really good experience with Dr. Adibfar and her staff. They were really friendly and professional and took the time to explain everything to me. I underwent a fairly large procedure and everything went really well. I recommend her very highly.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr. Adibfar is very thorough and very patient and I honestly can’t think of anything short of perfect in her practice. Great manner, quality work, wonderful staff, short waiting time, beautiful decor, ..... you name it

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

This is the bedt dentist i ever been to, helpfull, knowledgeable. During the first year doctor treated all the teeth that were done bad by previous dentists i used to go to. I never had problems with teeth since then. Doctor Adibfar is always adjust to then needs of pateins - impossible becomes possible ,great receptionist which every employer wish to have one, also amazing Hygienist with excellent manner.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

I have been a long-time patient of Dr. Adibfar and have had an extremely positive experience with all types of care, from regular check-up/cleaning ,very pleased with all care and my dental treatment i receive ,Annette(receptionist) is very adorable ,recommend Dr. Adibfar to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

What a fantastic dentist. Very caring and knowledgeable dentist. Thanks Dr. Adibfar for my beautiful smile.!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Dr. Maryam Adibfar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Known as the dentist for Procter & Gamble, launching several new innovations from Crest and Oral B including Crest Pro-health rinse and Oral B Triumph and Smart Guide power toothbrush – Dr. Maryam is a practitioner in the field of dentistry. A graduate of the University of Toronto, School of Dentistry, Dr. Adibfar has established her own strong dental office based on the philosophy of integrity and professionalism. As your Toronto dentist, Dr. Adibfar’s focus and interest is aesthetic and restorative dentistry. Fluent in three languages enables Dr. Adibfar to communicate with her patients on a personal as well as professional level. Her interest in international travel allows her to relate to a diverse patient population. So, if you are looking for a Toronto dentist that speaks your language – English, French or Persian you can be sure that you can converse and understand the dental treatments that our office may need to perform. Dr. Adibfar’s experience and philosophy that dentistry is a partnership enables her to educate her patients about stellar oral hygiene. Dr. Adibfar is gentle and empathetic and strives towards patient satisfaction. Dr. Adibfar and her team work to make their Toronto dental office a natural choice for patients young and old.

• English