Dr. Maryam Adibfar

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Maryam Adibfar

Very professional office. Dr. Adibfar saw me as an emergency patient referred by my periodontist. She was extremely caring and put me at an ease so that I get involved in my treatment plan. The visit was amazing and I have 2 more to go next week. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

Very professional, kind and intelligent. Knows what she is doing. Never had a bad experience throughout the past 8 years that i’ve been with Dr. Adibfar, Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

I was impressed by the dentist ,the lovely and caring receptionist and the top notch hygienist. I have been to many other dental offices in different cities but never have been feeling so at ease. I got transferred to toronto from Montreal and my doctor recommended Dr. Adibfar. Could not have been happier.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2019

Dr. Adibfar has helped my self esteem by fixing my discoloured front teeth by bleaching them and putting veneers. I’m so happy I can smile in my pictures and Instagram photos. Thank you so much doctor. I’m so grateful.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2019

Very nice and knowledgeable dentist. Great at making you feel at ease and comfortable. I had many procedures as a new patient. Everything was fantastic. Follow up was great. Also whole team was amazing from assistant to receptionist and hygienists. My favorite hygienist was the male one. !!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2019

We were excited they were able to get us in right away. The office was nice and modern and Dr. Adibfar was so kind. We immediately hit it off. I am VERY PICKY and he accommodates all my requests. Very impressed.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2019

I Was referred by my orthodontist and he told me they would take good care of me. Realized when I got there that was an understatement. They really took extra good care of me from the moment I stepped in. Dr Adibfar did the consultation and explained everything I needed to know. She is a very good, kind and experienced dentist. Will recommend to anyone with dental issues. Dr Adibfar is the best!!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2019

I loved the dentist. Loved Annette the receptionist and all the other staff. Can’t ask for better healthcare team.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2019

I have been a patient of Dr. Adibfar for more than 15 years and still I’m amazed by the level of care that she offers her patients. She is meticulous, patient and caring. Qualities that I find the most important in a heath care professional. Every staff member is the same. Like them all and trust them

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

Very nice and modern office. Dr. Adibfar was very knowledgeable and painless. The receptionist was fabulous and the male hygienist that I had was great. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

Dr. Maryam Adibfar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Known as the dentist for Procter & Gamble, launching several new innovations from Crest and Oral B including Crest Pro-health rinse and Oral B Triumph and Smart Guide power toothbrush – Dr. Maryam is a practitioner in the field of dentistry. A graduate of the University of Toronto, School of Dentistry, Dr. Adibfar has established her own strong dental office based on the philosophy of integrity and professionalism. As your Toronto dentist, Dr. Adibfar’s focus and interest is aesthetic and restorative dentistry. Fluent in three languages enables Dr. Adibfar to communicate with her patients on a personal as well as professional level. Her interest in international travel allows her to relate to a diverse patient population. So, if you are looking for a Toronto dentist that speaks your language – English, French or Persian you can be sure that you can converse and understand the dental treatments that our office may need to perform. Dr. Adibfar’s experience and philosophy that dentistry is a partnership enables her to educate her patients about stellar oral hygiene. Dr. Adibfar is gentle and empathetic and strives towards patient satisfaction. Dr. Adibfar and her team work to make their Toronto dental office a natural choice for patients young and old.

• English