Ratings for Dr. Maryam Adibfar

Dr .Adibfar is the best!Annette is very polite and helpful. I believe everyone here goes above and beyond what the patient needs. I am always very pleased with our visits.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I an a complete coward. Dr. Adibfar and her team make me feel completely at ease. The restoration work that Dr. Adibfar completed on my mouth is nothing short of a miracle. I have a horrible crooked smile my entire life, Dr. Adibfar gave me back the confidence I needed to reach my fullest potential. Thank you for everything. I will continue to refer my friends and family. You are simply the best!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I feel very fortunate to have such an incredible dental team and dentist. They truly care about giving you the best dental experience. Wether it's the first call, or a follow up call to check on you , it's apparent they care . I find that to be unheard of now a days . Dr. Adibfar is for sure a rare find . The most skilled dentist that truly values each patient , helpful, with great attitude receptionist ,amazing Hygienist make her dental office as great as her.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Dr. Adibfar is simply the BEST dentist in town. Her knowledge, professionalism and gentle approach left my fears and anxiety by the way-side. I hadn't seen a dentist in years and was used to being chastised and demeaned. Dr.Adibfar left me feeling safe, her receptionist is beautiful inside and out very professional person also Hygienist is on of the best with knowledge . Don't hesitate to go to Dr. Adibfar if you're searching for a dentist. Going to see her was the best decision for me and my family. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Excellent Dentist, would not think of going anywhere else as long as she is working in Ontario. Her rapport with patients is amazing, as you can truly tell she loves and cares for what she does. She even followed up after I left the office with a courtesy call, receptionist is amazing with good manner , I liked pervious Hygienist more (My personal choice) but happy with others too. I will highly recommend her to friends and family

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

I have nothing but great things to say about this office. Dr. Adibfar is a knowledgeable friendly professional!! Great receptionist , Outstanding Performance.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

My Family and I have been patients of Dr Adibfar's for over years and have always appreciated his concern for our well-being. She is always up to date and we've never felt pressured in any of our decisions regarding treatment. She always presents options and we always feel we have the most information to make the best choices. She is so very kind and accommodating to our needs. Annette receptionist is one of the best , kind, caring ,always with professional manner dealing with patients. Hygienists are good too. We would recommend her to anyone looking for an honest and ethical practitioner. She goes above and beyond our expectations every time we see her. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Wonderful clinic.I saw Dr Adibfar she is very knowledgeable and caring and answered all my questions, Great experience from the moment I called and spoke to the receptionist, She answered all my questions in a kind and professional manner , very friendly and always smiling. . Overall I would recommend this clinic to anyone. It was truly top Dental Office. Unlike any other I have been to.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr.Adibfar and her staff are always very helpful and extremely caring. She is very gentle and professionally meticulous which is very important in consideration if you have high anxiety surrounding dental issues. I highly recommend Dr.Adibfar as your dentist and her hygienist and support receptionist who is always very amazing.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr. Adibfar was amazing. Very thorough and caring of my needs. She made me feel very comfortable and at ease in the dental chair. Her receptionist was also incredibly sweet and kind. Very happy with my decision to go to her.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Dr. Maryam Adibfar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Known as the dentist for Procter & Gamble, launching several new innovations from Crest and Oral B including Crest Pro-health rinse and Oral B Triumph and Smart Guide power toothbrush – Dr. Maryam is a practitioner in the field of dentistry. A graduate of the University of Toronto, School of Dentistry, Dr. Adibfar has established her own strong dental office based on the philosophy of integrity and professionalism. As your Toronto dentist, Dr. Adibfar’s focus and interest is aesthetic and restorative dentistry. Fluent in three languages enables Dr. Adibfar to communicate with her patients on a personal as well as professional level. Her interest in international travel allows her to relate to a diverse patient population. So, if you are looking for a Toronto dentist that speaks your language – English, French or Persian you can be sure that you can converse and understand the dental treatments that our office may need to perform. Dr. Adibfar’s experience and philosophy that dentistry is a partnership enables her to educate her patients about stellar oral hygiene. Dr. Adibfar is gentle and empathetic and strives towards patient satisfaction. Dr. Adibfar and her team work to make their Toronto dental office a natural choice for patients young and old.

• English