Ratings for Dr. Maryam Adibfar

I have been a patient of Dr. Adibfar's for 14 years. She has been absolutely fantastic. Besides her wonderful disposition she truly cares about her patients and will try everything to determine the best treatment and care for them, Her receptionist Annette is very attentive, caring and has a great sense of humour, too! Wonderful Hygienist , very happy.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

What a great experience! Friendly and professional staff from the front desk to the Dentist. Procedures were explained ahead of time in detail and they exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend this clinic to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Dr.Adibfar and the staff always make you feel welcome in a safe environment.I’m always confident that when leave I have left with the best possible service that anyone can provide. Thanks Dr.Adibfar and Annette and JoAnne

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Dr Adibfar ;;;;;;;Super understanding and knowledgeable. She takes the time with patients to explain what it is she will be doing. Her many years of experience shows in her accuracy and speed of her work,She is gentle, considerate and thorough and always puts you at ease. She's very friendly and warm which means I don't have to dread my dentist visits and I appreciate her clear explanations. Annette just one of the most brilliant, happy, kindest, and beautiful humans I have come across,I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great dentist!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

Just a great experience. Dr Adibfar and staff are very professional, technically save with just the right amount of humor and empathy. I would recommend them to anyone who likes these traits.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

There are lots of dentists out there but none like Dr Adibfar, She is kind and caring but an amazing dentist. She is fabulous at her job and does really great quality work. her receptionist nicest staff in any dental clinic I have ever been too, I had my dental cleaning done with male Hygienist that was amazing!Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

I can not say enough about the wonderful treatment my husband and I received at Dr . Adibfar's Dental Offices she is very knowledgeable and caring dentist, Annette at the front desk always make you feel special and welcome, . I would recommend Dr Adibfar Dental Office 100%.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Adibfar has always been fair and her prices are good. The office is beautiful and staff are kind. It is very relaxing dental office and everyone is very attentive. We have never had any problems and Annette at reception is very helpful with our insurance.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr. Adibfar is great dentist, me and my family been her patient for almost 10 years, very knowledgeable and informative ,Very helpful front desk staff, always accommodating and friendly. Amazing dentists and hygienists, always gentle and caring!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr. Adibfar and her receptionist have been extremely welcoming! I was a bit apprehensive to go to a new dentist, however the positive environment and the patience shown by all members of the team had me quickly feeling calm. Every time I go in Dr. Adibfar has treated me with the utmost professionalism. I look forward to going in. Receptionist and Hygienist are amazing! Thank you Dr. Adibfar

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. Maryam Adibfar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Known as the dentist for Procter & Gamble, launching several new innovations from Crest and Oral B including Crest Pro-health rinse and Oral B Triumph and Smart Guide power toothbrush – Dr. Maryam is a practitioner in the field of dentistry. A graduate of the University of Toronto, School of Dentistry, Dr. Adibfar has established her own strong dental office based on the philosophy of integrity and professionalism. As your Toronto dentist, Dr. Adibfar’s focus and interest is aesthetic and restorative dentistry. Fluent in three languages enables Dr. Adibfar to communicate with her patients on a personal as well as professional level. Her interest in international travel allows her to relate to a diverse patient population. So, if you are looking for a Toronto dentist that speaks your language – English, French or Persian you can be sure that you can converse and understand the dental treatments that our office may need to perform. Dr. Adibfar’s experience and philosophy that dentistry is a partnership enables her to educate her patients about stellar oral hygiene. Dr. Adibfar is gentle and empathetic and strives towards patient satisfaction. Dr. Adibfar and her team work to make their Toronto dental office a natural choice for patients young and old.

• English