Ratings for Dr. Jordan Meyers

I have been working with Dr. Jordan for almost a year now. I have noticed an immense difference in my posture and quality of life. After hurting my back cheerleading as a teen I have always had an achy back and hip on my right side and I often got tension headaches. I am happy to say I can't even remember the last time I have had a head ache like that and the range of motion and mobility in my low back has very much improved. What makes Dr. Jordan unique in his practice is he always ensures that his clients understand why they are being treated and how they should expect to improve, by keeping us informed through holistic information sessions every step of the way. As a personal trainer I strongly believe in functional training with a large focus on core and mobility work, many of my clients reach plateaus and obstacles because their spines have subluxations that affect their ability to move correctly and activate certain muscles. With chiropractic care they are able to take their body to the next level, becoming stronger and more mobile. I would strongly recommend Dr. Jordan and his team at Westwood Total Health.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr Jordan Meyers Chiropractic treatments have helped immensely with my chronic right side pain, benefits of treatment have been improved flexibility, sleep, energy - I respect this Team and Dr. Jordan Meyers

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Dr. Meyers and the staff at Westwood Total Health are very friendly, welcoming and professional. Everyone in our family sees Dr. Meyers for regular chiropractic adjustments. He has been instrumental in keeping us healthy and strong for the past 9 years. Symptoms of chronic lower back pain, vertigo, and other sports related injuries are dealt with promptly and efficiently, often with immediate relief. Over the last 9 years, the treatments we have received from Dr. Meyers have improved our health by strengthening our immune system and keeping us "well adjusted". Thanks Dr. Meyers and staff at Westwood Total Health in Coquitlam! The Olcen family:-)

flag | Submitted January 25, 2014