Ratings for Dr. Masoud Gass

My problem with Dr.Gass is that he doesn't refill prescriptions! I have far to het there and I have too every 2weeks! As well ad being un caring for my meds as I need them and lie and say he'll call into pharmacy but doesn't, leaving me in pain

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

Saw Dr. Gass at the Capital Centre medical clinic. I just needed a refill on my birth control. He didn't do much screening and didn't bother to check my blood pressure or ask anything about my medical history. Sure, this lack of attention might be great if you want a doctor who doesn't care and just says okay and writes you a prescription or medical note for whatever you ask for, but he didn't leave a good impression on me. To me it shows lack of caring and laziness. He was also over 30 minutes late for my appointment...there was no one else at the clinic! Just me!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

This doctor has put me in a painful situation with my pain meds! Dropped them without a decent excuse! I was the one deciding on what med to take, wasn't reviewing tests I was to take! Useless for me!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

I have a decent relationship with Dr.Gass. He's been helpful dealing with everything alone the way.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Best doctor I have ever had very understanding and caring makes sure you understand why he wants the test or procedure to make you comfortable

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Ok as doctor, however, found him to be just a pill pusher. Someone such as myself with many ailments sometimes more drugs is not what is needed. I was a patient of his for about 3 yrs until I got got fed up and found a new doctor that listens and explains issues far better and she doesn't rush anyone. If you need her for 15 minutes or an hour doesn't matter. But if you need a physician while you wait for your ideal family doctor then Dr. gass is ok.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017