Ratings for Dr. Masoud Gass

This doctor has put me in a painful situation with my pain meds! Dropped them without a decent excuse! I was the one deciding on what med to take, wasn't reviewing tests I was to take! Useless for me!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

I have a decent relationship with Dr.Gass. He's been helpful dealing with everything alone the way.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Best doctor I have ever had very understanding and caring makes sure you understand why he wants the test or procedure to make you comfortable

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Ok as doctor, however, found him to be just a pill pusher. Someone such as myself with many ailments sometimes more drugs is not what is needed. I was a patient of his for about 3 yrs until I got got fed up and found a new doctor that listens and explains issues far better and she doesn't rush anyone. If you need her for 15 minutes or an hour doesn't matter. But if you need a physician while you wait for your ideal family doctor then Dr. gass is ok.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017