Ratings for Dr. Mansoor Sharif

This Dr. Is the best chiropractor I've been to and I've been to many. You may need to wait 15 min but who cares. He will fix your back. He is very smart. His prices are reasonable. I had severe necl pain and headaches which are so much better now. I can live again. Thanks to Dr. Mansoor Sharif!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Simply amazing. Has helped me more than anyone out there. Can't believe how much time I have wasted at other physio chiro clinics. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

I have literally had to wait over 20 minutes for each appointment

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

This Dr. Is awesome. I went for leg pain and he told me it was coming from the L4 and l5 area in the back. I had an MRI later that day which confirmed L4 L5 disc herniation. The Dr is as knowledgeable as anyone out there if not more better. Highly recommended for any complicated cases like mine. He saved me from back surgery. May God bless him and his family.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

The best therapist hands down. I never write reviews but had to rate him. Professional, courteous, and he will fix your problem easily.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Fell on a good Chiropractor; been ages that my family and I have not been consulted by a professional like him.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Dr. Sharif again has performed his magic and my face is back to normal-NO more facial cramps! Dr. Sharif really shares his knowledge without medicine!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr. Sharif has performed life changing adjustments! I have Multiple Sclerosis and Diabetes. My posture has improved greatly and my Hemoglobin A1C has been in perfect readings! Dr. Sharifs staff are also very welcoming and caring. The staff and Dr. Sharif are awesome! I call them my Angels!!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Best chiro in the world. He cares for you as if you were his family. He will help you with not only your muscles and joints but with anxiety, depression, memory and sleep. His treatments are very gentle and safe. I've recommended my entire family to him.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016