Ratings for Dr. Harmeet S. Gill

Gifted in all senses. We all benefit. Dr Gill is personable ,caring, knowledgeable and precise. To my observation he is amazing with all who come through his door. Everyone is respected. Office staff is in tune with the Dr Gill. They work as a team.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Do not hesitate to use Dr.Gill. I am so glad I found this amazing talented kind Doctor. He has transformed my eyes and taken years off my face and everything still looks natural. He deserves 10 stars in my book! Thank you Dr Gill!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2019

Dr. Gill is an excellent doctor. He has a wonderful personality

flag | Submitted June 11, 2019

As soon as you enter his office , you are met with wonderful warm staff- Tania ( beautiful also Julie and Yasna, all so lovely and patient( no pun intended!). They make you feel like family. Dr, Gill is the nicest doctor I have ever met. He did wonderful work on my face with laser ( no pain just like a sun burn) and I am returning for more now. This is the place to go for any kind of facial work. You will be glad you did and so will your face.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2019

2 weeks ago I had an lower blepharoplasty performed by Dr. Harmeet. His staff were exceptional. helpful and so welcome. Dr. Hamreet was caring reassuring and most of all knowledgeable and gifted in his profession. I am elated with the results. THank you Dr. Hamreet and thanks all the wonderful Team at the Eye and Face institute

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

Two weeks ago I had my second eye surgery performed by Dr. Gill; I'm very pleased. He did great work on my eye--again--and I'm happy to say that I've had a very positive outcome and experience. I found Dr. Gill to be personable and reassuring before, during, and after the procedure. He's been available (as were his staff) to answer my questions and seems happy to do so. Should I need another procedure done I will gladly be in contact with Dr. Gill.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2019

If I could give a 5 plus I would! WOW! Dr. Gill is gifted beyond gifted! I am so so happy with my results! Could not have asked for better & I am not even healed yet!!! Just 7 weeks post op upper & lower blepharoplasty and have better things to come! Can’t wait for my patience (healing) to be finished! 7 weeks still slight bruising and swelling. But excited and look 10 years younger! Thank you Dr Gill!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2019

Dr. Gill and his office staff has been absolutely exceptional. From the moment I walked in to a busy office I was made to feel welcome . Dr. Gill is very personable, knowledgeable and professional. I will recommend Dr. Gill anytime

flag | Submitted March 5, 2019

Great work Dr. Gill . Thank you so much. Everyone in your office treated me in personal and kind way. Happy to have been referred to you!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2019

I just want to say that the my experience with Dr. Gill and his office staff has been absolutely exceptional. From the moment I walked in to a busy office I was made to feel welcome . The atmosphere was one that made me feel that the staff reflected the same care and consideration that Dr. Gill showed me. Thank you for the respect all of you have shown me every time I have walked through those doors!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2019

Dr. Harmeet S. Gill's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Harmeet S. Gill MD FACS FRCSC is a double board-certified oculofacial plastic surgeon that specializes in cosmetic and reconstructive surgical and non-surgical procedures of the eyelids, brows, and face. He is committed to providing exceptional, natural results catered to the customized needs of each individual, while ensuring the treatment experience is relaxed and enjoyable. Dr. Gill is unique as one of a handful of surgeons with highly focused expertise in ophthalmology (eye surgery) and facial plastic surgery. His training and clinical practice is focused exclusively on plastic surgery of the facial structures surrounding the eyes and he performs over 1,500 surgical eyelid/facial procedures each year. Dr. Gill exercises utmost diligence combining his skills in eye microsurgery and aesthetic facial plastic surgery to deliver safe, consistent, and outstanding results. If three words were used to describe Dr. Gill, they would be: respectful, attentive, and passionate. He takes great pride in his work and lives by the simple philosophy, 'treat others as you would like to be treated'. This philosophy motivates Dr. Gill to constantly learn, validate, and implement the safest and most effective practices that will improve the quality of life for his patients. Outside of medicine, Dr. Gill is an accomplished martial artist (1st Dan black belt; Shotokan karate) and he enjoys music, drawing, sports, and travel.