Ratings for Dr. Rob Mintenko

I had couple of fillings and wisdom tooth removed. Everything's done very well. He's a pro. Besides great dentistry he is very caring as well. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Best dentist in city. Very professional and knowledgeable. He made me feel very comfortable and needles didn't hurt at all.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

I had my upper two wisdom teeth pulled today. This guy is awesome. Highly recommended. I was so nervous at the beginning and worried about the needle part being the most painful from my childhood nightmare. But in fact, they will first numb you with some jelly stuff before needle. When Rob started to needle, he told me there could be a little pinch. But in fact, I did not feel his needle at all which was amazing! I think I had 3-4 shots on each side and once that is done, they waited for few minutes for the anaesthetic to spread out. And then some testing just to make sure I didn't feel anything before he extracted my teeth. Both my teeth came out nicely about one minute per tooth. I didn't know until he told me each tooth was out. Highly skilled and professional. Well done Rob!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014