Dr. Kaleroy Papantoniou

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kaleroy Papantoniou

Easy to get to location . Modern and clean office. Staff very nice. Experience was great. The doctor was very nice and her bedside manner is probably the best I have experienced from any doctor.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

My new cosmetic dermatologist! Wish I had found her years ago. What a different experience and results.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

Best experience I’ve ever had with a doctor! Dr. Papantoniou is a wonderful person that I felt genuinely cared about her me. I left feeling very satisfied with the facial cosmetic work she did. I highly recommend her! The office is beautiful.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

Great Doctor! She spent alot of time discussing my skin issues with me. She has a very Nice office. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

This was my first time to see Dr Papantoniou. She is amazing. Her office is really beautiful. I have read other reviews and they are all spot on! What a doctor. So glad i came to see her. I will be doing filler and botox in a few weeks, so excited!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Lovely Doctor Who I now Call A Friend. Absolutely, hands down, the most capable doctor I have ever gone to in my life.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Such and Artist. She Dr. Papantoniou transformed my face into a work of art....honestly. It would be impossible for me to due her justice with words. The improvements are phenomenal. Amazing doctor. Amazing Artist.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

Love Dr. Papantoniou. Great doctor with amazing bedside manner. Felt very comfortable and assured with her skills when she performed cosmetic procedure on my face. Highly Recommended!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Wow, big difference from my prior experiences with dermatologists. I'm moving out of state in three months and I am dreading finding a new dermatologist for my filler.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Coolest Doctor I've Been to and actually showed some interest in my health, which is a bit unusual these days.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Dr. Kaleroy Papantoniou's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• BCBS Florida