Ratings for Dr. Kaleroy Papantoniou

Love Dr. Papantoniou. Great doctor with amazing bedside manner. Felt very comfortable and assured with her skills when she performed cosmetic procedure on my face. Highly Recommended!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Wow, big difference from my prior experiences with dermatologists. I'm moving out of state in three months and I am dreading finding a new dermatologist for my filler.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Coolest Doctor I've Been to and actually showed some interest in my health, which is a bit unusual these days.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

The best dermatologist. Very caring doctor. Very confident and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

She is a very sweet doctor and extremely smart. Had acne on my back for most of my life and nothing has worked. After a 4 months with her, and after 30 years of living with this, my back is clear.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Very warm personality and bedside manner. This doctor treated me like a VIP from the first time i met her. Good sense of humor as well.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Well, A friend recommended this Doctor for botox and filler after i commented on how very well rested and younger she looked and asked what she was doing differently or what skin products she was using. She told me that she uses this dermatologist, Dr Papantoniou. I literally immediately called her office which was in commack, which is about 30 minutes from my house and scheduled an appointment. My friend's little secret is out of the bag, Dr Papantoniou did a fantastic and professional job on me. She also checked my skin and gave me other tips on my skin. She genuinely seems like a nice and interested doctor. I recently returned for a skin tightening technique which takes a few weeks to start noticing results. I am glad to recommend my new dermatologist Dr Papantoniou.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

First time I saw this doctor at a fairly large practice where I've seen other doctors in the past. Got shuffled around to her finally, and happily so. Will only see her going forward as she understood my skin condition and helped me treat it in less than a few weeks. I am extremely pleased with my results.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Extremely Sweet and best bedside manner. I have had cosmetic and general medical appointments. Feel very comfortable when I'm speaking with her during our appointments. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Wonderful Doctor. Great Bedside Manner! An artist at cosmetics - look younger every time i see her.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Dr. Kaleroy Papantoniou's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients