Ratings for Dr. John R. Patty

Long story short I wouldn't let him cut my toenails. We used him twice with my first two pregnancies, both of which ended in miscarage due to an underlying issue that was not caught, and I was receiving the wrong medications.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I used him with my first child. My experience with him has been lack luster at best. He's way over booked, he stripped my membranes without consent nor did he inform that he did it. He took so long getting to the hospital that if he'd been 30 seconds later, I would of delivered my baby on my own. I'm not impressed and switched OBGYN for my next pregnancy.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

John is the best obgyn there could ever be he always care about his patisents and the babies

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr Patty delivered all 3 of my kids he even called me at home to check on me.... he was great

flag | Submitted May 17, 2009

Dr. John is a great doc. He delivered my son. He was almost 2 months early. Very helpful and very nice.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2009

Ive been using Dr. Carl for years, and Id recommend him to anyone. Hes an excellent doctor, and provides fantastic care.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2007

This doctor is the best. He delivered both my daughter and son. My daughter and myself probably would not be here if it would have been anyother doctor delivering. My whole family has a great deal of respect for him. He devotes alot of time to his patience and I am very thankful for that cause I for one required alot of his time. Thank you Doc John

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

Highly recommend this Doctor. We wouldn't have our son if it wasn't for this man.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2006

The best,highly respects his patients,top notch care from this doctor!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2006

Dr. John R. Patty's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1986)

AHC