Ratings for Dr. Saud Alawadhi

I had an emergency & the office was able to accommodate me the following day. Walking into the office, I knew I was in the right place. The office is very clean & modern. Once the assistant called me to the back, he took the time to explain things each step of the way. The doctor took the time to review my initial x-rays with me & answered my questions. Both the doctor & the assistant paid close attention to detail and made sure I was comfortable throughout the process! I recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

They explained everything he was going to do, explained procedure, time taken was patient, thorough, showed everything they had done upon completion, showed before and after pictures, price was less than I thought it would be, great doctor and excellent nurse

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Dr. Alawadhi did my root canal and I was confident he did a great job due to the amount of care and time he took. Office staff is exceptional, parking is abundant and office is nice.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015