Ratings for Esther Fogarty

After living in Sudbury for 10 years without a family Dr, it is so nice to be a patient of Esther Fogarty. She is very kind, and so knowledgeable! Would definitely recommend to anyone in need of a family Dr.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

My daughter went to see dr. e fogarty for the first time after our doctor retired, she made fun of my daughter and when my daughter left dr. e. fogarty apologized. Looking for another doctor.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Nurse Esther is a compassionate medical professional who treats her patients like human beings. She has a range of treatment ideas including therapy and healthy lifestyle changes — not just pushing medication on you (like most of the doctors I've ever encountered). She is honest when she's not an expert in a particular subject, and keeps reference material handy to make sure she and her patient are both on the same page. Sometimes her appointment schedule runs late by 30 or 45 minutes, but that's because she takes her time to address patients' concerns instead of just hurrying them out the door, so I don't mind waiting for my appointments. Overall, I'm happy with Nurse Esther and I wish I could have started seeing her years ago.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015