Dr. Spenser Dougley

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Spenser Dougley

Fantastic staff and service. I have been able to manage my pain much better since I have been a client of Dr. Spencer's.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Incredibly kind and knowledgeable!!!! The treatments he performs are gentle but extremely effective!!!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Great dr! Very caring and patient. He explains his treatment plan well and reviews your progress regularly!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

Besides Dr. Spenser's expertise in his field and his calm, patient, and caring nature, we really appreciate that we're never left waiting beyond our appointment time.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I was looking for a practitioner of Functional Anatomy Release and came across Dr. Spensers name. I've had four visits and my shoulder isn't showing any signs of discomfort!! Dr. Spenser is a wonderful humble human being. Thank-you!!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Spenser for a few years. When I started seeing him, I was a mess. I was in constant daily pain, that would often land me on the couch with ice packs. My ankles and wrists used to hurt so much, that after going on a class trip with my kids, I would get tons of pain in my feet and ankles for days. And even something as simple as making dinner would hurt my wrists to the point where I wore braces on them just to help the pain. Now I very seldom have ankle or wrist pain since Dr. Spenser has worked on removing my scar tissue in those areas. I also have much less debilitating headaches then I used to. We are still working on that area, but have made great progress! I highly recommend seeing him. Chiropractors aren't all about backs! They can help the pain in your joints too!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Very happy with the chiropractic care I have received with Dr. Spenser. I have tried other chiropractors but like his technique as it doesn't require any cracking or twisting. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Dr. Spenser has helped me in such a short period of time. I had severe lower back pain for almost 2 months, within the first week of treatment the pain has subsided quite a lot.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Dr. Spenser has done a great job in decreasing my pain. He used functional range release to work on my neck, shoulder, wrists and ankles. In just a couple visits my pain largely decreased. A few months in, I was able to go on an outing with my family for a day and not have feet pain for the first time in as long as I can remember. My wrists and ankles don't lock very often anymore, and I don't have really bad headaches that require medication very often anymore. He is always pleasant and caring, and remembers what needs to be done during my appointment.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

I’ve been seeing Dr. Spenser for nearly 2 years. Adjustments made to a neck injury are careful and precise and the technique used doesn’t leave me in any pain or discomfort. No crunching bones or being squashed! Neck no longer causes me pain on a day-to-day basis. Recently Dr. Spenser used a new stretching technique that complimented chiro adjustments when dealing with a rotator cuff injury that hadn’t responded to physio, acupuncture or massage. Better inside 2 weeks. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

Dr. Spenser Dougley's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Spenser Dougley uses gentle techniques that do not require any twisting or cracking. He is a fully certified Functional Range Release practitioner and also offers spinal decompression at his clinic.

• English

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 2011)

Oxford