Ratings for Dr. Frank Cancelli

Dr. Frank Cancelli and all the staff are very friendly and welcoming. He takes great care in explaining the options for the dental care my children require. He was recommended by a friend and I highly recommend him to others that are looking for an orthodontist. Besides looking after his patients with a calm, friendly, knowledgeable disposition, Dr Frank Cancelli also gives back to his community. I was pleasantly surprised to see him volunteering at a community event. He is a wonderful person that supports his patients, staff and community. My children feel so comfortable with the staff and Dr Cancelli and that's what matters the most to me.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

I always found the staff extremely helpful and always professional. My sons teeth look amazing.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Dr. Frank Cancelli did a fantastic job at giving me a perfect smile! I couldn't be happier with the outcome. He communicates patiently and listens well, sets clear expectations, and takes the time to make sure you are comfortable and confident in the plans and procedures. Within less than two years I went from having crooked, overlapping teeth, to having perfectly straight, well aligned teeth and bite. I never imagined my smile would look so great. The before and after is truly amazing thanks to Frank's talent! I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone looking for a talented orthodontist to give them a beautiful smile. Like another reviewer, I know several people who have gone to Frank and had similar outcomes of a new, straight teeth and great smile. You will not regret putting your trust in Frank, money and time well spent for fantastic results!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Dr. Frank is an exceptional orthodontist. You can tell he has a lot of experience and works really well with everyone in his office. He listened carefully to my concerns for getting braces at my age and provided me with options. I opted for Invisalign and my treatment could not have gone better. Just like he said, it took a little over 1 year to have a smile I only use to dream of. I definitely recommend Dr. Frank to anyone looking for orthodontic treatment. I have several friends who went to Dr. Frank and also enjoyed their experience.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Dr CANCELLI is an amazing orthodontis he is extremely helpful and listened to what I wanted. I followed all of the instructions and wore my elastics well I had my braces off in record time. I still get compliments about my fabulous smile. His staff is fast and helpful, the ladies in the back who worked on me were able to answer all my questions. Great place

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I went in because I had a problem. 11 years of painful and uncomfortable treatment later and I have the same problem. I will have to go through the same painful and uncomfortable treatment all over again. He does not care about his patients, only about defending his practice when questioned if he was to blame for the receding problem. Very very bad results after all these years.

Submitted November 18, 2015

Frank Concelli is a soft spoken guy, but his staff is really great! I told them I wanted to save money and have things done quickly and they were able to provide that for me.

Submitted April 6, 2015