Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Benjamin Barrus

Dr. Barrus and his staff are outstanding! They are attentive, EXTREMELY knowledgeable, and attentive. Dr. Barrus takes the time to explain things, and answer questions. If you’re looking for a very good Optometrist; look no further.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

Dr. Benjamin Barrus's response
Thank you for your kind words and for the opportunity to care for your vision.

Submitted August 27, 2018

I have used glasses since I was 13 months old. Dr. Barrus has been the best optometrist I have been to. He has given me information about conditions I had no idea I have. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Dr. Benjamin Barrus's response
Thank you for your kind feedback and we are making steps to improve your experience. I am happy to welcome new and returning patients to my new clinic in South Calgary. Come see us at Sun Valley Eye Care.

Submitted July 6, 2018

Dr. Benjamin Barrus's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Barrus performs comprehensive eye exams, and has a particular interest in paediatrics, dry eye, myopia control, binocular vision, specialty contact lens fitting and surgical co-management. He enjoys the challenge of helping his patients solve their vision problems, and he works collaboratively with Ophthalmologists and other health professionals to provide outstanding vision care to his patients.

• English