Ratings for Dr. Sharon Goszer-Tritt

My experience with Dr. Goszer-Tritt is extremely different from these other reviews. I have seen her on my own, with my husband and with our son, all of which have been exceedingly helpful. Every time I've seen her, I've come away with a deeper insight into the area or issue I was struggling with and with tools on how to make changes. contrary to other reviews, I have found her to be very caring, she listens to what is being said and shows a genuine interest in what's going on. There have been times when she has gone over the hour with me and I wasn't charged extra. Her years of experience and her vast knowledge makes every visit worth their weight in gold. She is wonderful with kids too, helping us deal with and understand our son's sensitivities and emotions. The sessions we had with her regarding our son truly helped me be a better Mom, which strengthened my relationship with my son and gave me increased confidence in what I was doing. Dr. Goszer-Tritt has made a big difference in our lives, and we are forever grateful. Sometimes it can take many tries with different doctors to find the one that fits for you and your needs. For me and my family, Dr. Goszer-Tritt is the perfect fit.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Sharon would often text while having me fill out worksheets. She usually comes late and ends early, while still charging the same rate. She talks about her personal life and just makes you feel worse with all the "successes" she knows that "found a way". Especially her son, who she is not shy to gloat about. Went for 3 sessions and she told me she couldnt do anymore and that I needed medication. AVOID!!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Took my daughter to see her as she was suffering from anxiety and depression. She informed me that all of my daughters problems were my fault and that she was reacting to rules. She told us not to question her and that she was old enough to make decisions for herself (12 years of age). She essentially created a problem that did not exist and in the process negatively affected my relationship with my daughter. Took my daughter to a new psychologist who made my daughter comfortable enough to talk about her issues and we discover that she was being abused. Never would have uncovered this if we stayed with this woman. She is all too quick to tell you about herself and doesn't really try to help or get to know her clients. *** BUYER BEWARE!!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Do not go see Sharon. She does not care personally about her patients, just about time limits and money. She went on her phone to text while she got me to fill out paperwork, multiple times. She comes in late and cuts sessions short to make sure she gets paid. She offered me one solution and when that didnt work, she suggested I go on medication. No effort to really help. Absolutely avoid this psychologist by any means. Greedy and really does not care personally about her patients or make any effort to help truly on a personal level. I do not care that you know so many successful people, or that your son is so great. She spent a whole session telling me about them.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016