Ratings for Dr. Sharon Goszer-Tritt

Took my daughter to see her as she was suffering from anxiety and depression. She informed me that all of my daughters problems were my fault and that she was reacting to rules. She told us not to question her and that she was old enough to make decisions for herself (12 years of age). She essentially created a problem that did not exist and in the process negatively affected my relationship with my daughter. Took my daughter to a new psychologist who made my daughter comfortable enough to talk about her issues and we discover that she was being abused. Never would have uncovered this if we stayed with this woman. She is all too quick to tell you about herself and doesn't really try to help or get to know her clients. *** BUYER BEWARE!!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Do not go see Sharon. She does not care personally about her patients, just about time limits and money. She went on her phone to text while she got me to fill out paperwork, multiple times. She comes in late and cuts sessions short to make sure she gets paid. She offered me one solution and when that didnt work, she suggested I go on medication. No effort to really help. Absolutely avoid this psychologist by any means. Greedy and really does not care personally about her patients or make any effort to help truly on a personal level. I do not care that you know so many successful people, or that your son is so great. She spent a whole session telling me about them.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016