Ratings for Dr. Trevor Mains

Trevor has very unpleasant bedside manner. Unfriendly just like the gal at the front. He exacerbated my existing pain, which at the time I hadn't had an Ankylosing spondylitis diagnosis. If your into feeling unwelcomed, being ushered like cattle and hokey science. This is the place!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Trevor has a Huge ego ! he thinks he is the top chiropractor in the city very unprofessional wont be back!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

I'm very happy that I started treatment with Dr. Mains. He is very professional, personable and clearly enjoys providing service to his patients.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Having been to a Chiropractor in the past I found Dr. Mains one of the least helpful. He was late for my appointment and nothing was explained to me regarding examinations or new client procedures when I booked. Needing to bring a family member/partner to a info session seems over the top and disrespectful. Won't be back.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

In my view, you would be hard pressed to meet another chiropractor like Dr. Mains. He truly is a caring, knowledgeable, informative, kind, and holistic professional. He has helped me in so many ways, I will forever be grateful for this experience.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Clearly Dr. Mains is passionate about helping people. Not only does he provide restorative chiropractic care, he is always promoting good health by providing FREE seminars on various topics related to healthy living. He's changed my family's health for the better. Thank you Dr. Mains!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I have had a good experience visiting Restoration Chiropractic. The clinic has a very welcoming atmosphere and a convenient location. Having visited other chiropractors in the past, I can say that Dr. Trevor is my favourite because he has the most modern approach and I have seen improvement in my back & spine health.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

Dr. Mains is a very personalble and knowledgeable chiropractor with a deep desire to see patients spines healed to the best of his ability (he has specialized training in spinal realignment)in order to increase their quality of life and overall health. He provides free seminars on various topics which are very helpful for acquiring a good, basic, knowledge base regarding ways to improve your overall health and care for your body. He stresses the importance of having children checked out at a young age in order to catch and/or correct any spinal subluxations at an early age. Due to our taking his advice in this area, after my daughter was examined, we discovered she has scoliosis, and I am confident Dr. Mains can help correct that issue to a large degree as we implement his personalized care plan for her spine. I find him very easy to talk to and a wealth of information on a wide variety of topics regarding your health. I would strongly recommend him as a family chiropractor.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014