Ratings for Dr. Sophie Mougos

Absolutely do not recommend this woman! Expects payment at least a week before surgery despite having full cover with HBF. She was running late for my first appointment with no apology. Had my surgery date rescheduled twice, very frustrating. She has no patience, just wants people in and out and payment taken. Every time I have called her rooms I have spoken to somebody different! Staff probably don’t stick around.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

Dodge a bullet and do not go to this clinic! I was quoted nearly $3,500 by a Dr. at this surgery who told me (to my face) that my Wisdom teeth were crooked and needed to be taken out surgically in hospital. When i asked about the possibility of me being able to get them out in the chair she said that it would be extremely painful land difficult to do and that surgery was my only real option. Under the guidance of a friend i was urged to get a second opinion from another surgeon. This quote was $900 and I quote "one of the most simple wisdom teeth extractions they had ever seen". Needless to say i got them out in the chair the following day with zero complications and an oral sedative being the only anesthetic i needed... in and out in an hour. I was so angry and annoyed at OMF Surgery for lying to my face and trying to bleed me dry. The most disappointing display money grabbing greed and carelessness for peoples well being i have ever seen. I hope that this is not a direct reflection on Dr. Sophie Mougos herself, but if she reads this or anybody else that works there i would take a serious look at the way you run your practice. absolutely APPALLING!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Dr Sophie Mougos took my daughters wisdom teeth out. Was excellent experience from start to finish. She was in theatre when we arrived and spends the time talking to the patients as they go off to sleep. This was absolutely lovely experience as it made more daughter less anxious. Office staff very helpful. Overall fantastic experience and would recommend her to anyone needing surgery. Really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Had 4 wisdom teeth removed, and thanks to Sophie, I had no bleeding and minimal pain. She seems very experienced and genuinely caring.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Sophie is great. Any surgery sucks.. but this was a pleasant experience. Great facilities also. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Dope! Everything went sweet. Had all wisdom teeth taken out swelling has kicked back and no more pain 5 days after surgery. Recovery is going to as said. Happy as Larry and smiles all round!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

Had four wisdom teeth removed and had very minimal pain. She was very caring especially since I was so scared as many had horrible experiences with wisdom teeth removal. She eased my fears and was very kind and helpful. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

I cannot thank Dr Mougos enough! My daughter had her wisdom teeth removed and from start to finish Dr Mougos and her whole team were fantastic. I would highly recommend Dr Mougos as she was caring, patient and she eased my daughter's anxiety. She is an amazing surgeon!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

My son recently had all four wisdom teeth removed. Sophie discussed the procedure with us in detail at the consult and answered all our questions to our satisfaction. Her staff were friendly and helpful before during and after the surgery. On the day, my sons surgery went very well, no delays or issues. Sophie came out in person, to see my son twice in recovery and the others who had been operated before and after him in recovery. She was genuinely engaged with each of the patients and the parents who had questions. The staff gave us plenty of information of what to expect, like swelling and pain management tips etc. Dr Sophie must have been very gentle with his extractions as he was lucky enough to have barely any swelling. Would totally recommend her practice to everyone. Our experience was not as scary as we thought it would be.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Great. Caring, knowledgeable & skilled practitioner with a sense of humor and willingness to be flexible for out-of-town clients..

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017