Ratings for Dr. Sophie Mougos

Dope! Everything went sweet. Had all wisdom teeth taken out swelling has kicked back and no more pain 5 days after surgery. Recovery is going to as said. Happy as Larry and smiles all round!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

Had four wisdom teeth removed and had very minimal pain. She was very caring especially since I was so scared as many had horrible experiences with wisdom teeth removal. She eased my fears and was very kind and helpful. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

I cannot thank Dr Mougos enough! My daughter had her wisdom teeth removed and from start to finish Dr Mougos and her whole team were fantastic. I would highly recommend Dr Mougos as she was caring, patient and she eased my daughter's anxiety. She is an amazing surgeon!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

My son recently had all four wisdom teeth removed. Sophie discussed the procedure with us in detail at the consult and answered all our questions to our satisfaction. Her staff were friendly and helpful before during and after the surgery. On the day, my sons surgery went very well, no delays or issues. Sophie came out in person, to see my son twice in recovery and the others who had been operated before and after him in recovery. She was genuinely engaged with each of the patients and the parents who had questions. The staff gave us plenty of information of what to expect, like swelling and pain management tips etc. Dr Sophie must have been very gentle with his extractions as he was lucky enough to have barely any swelling. Would totally recommend her practice to everyone. Our experience was not as scary as we thought it would be.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Great. Caring, knowledgeable & skilled practitioner with a sense of humor and willingness to be flexible for out-of-town clients..

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I cant thank Dr Mougos enough, her friendly yet professional manner was just the beginning, i had all 4 wisdom teeth removed quite urgently. Her staff were all amazing, making me feel calm and well looked after from start to finish. Didnt realise getting wisdom teeth out could be such a great experience. Cant recommend Dr Sophie Mougos enough.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Narcissistic Over priced Poor after care! Unhelpful staff Time poor Over booked Driven by greed!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

My son had his wisdom teeth. I had heard this was very painful and concerned about his pain management. I needn't have worried he sailed through it with no pain in the coming couple of weeks. He is going back for more surgery in April and I certainly have no reservation. I am sorry for the people who have had had bad experiences at this clinic. Mine has certainly been excellent.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

In November, my daughter had her 4 wisdom teeth taken out by Sophie. We found her via the internet after being unhappy with the service we got from another dental surgeon, who really was all about the money. However, our experience with Sophie was completely different. She was caring and took the time to explain the procedure and what to expect afterwards. Her staff were helpful and efficient - in fact I just came off the phone with them (this is 3 months post surgery to make an enquiry, which they went out of their way to help me with). I would definitely go to her again and would not hesitate to use her services for my son, who also has to have his wisdom teeth removed.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Several friends recommended Dr Mougos to me after they had a great experience with her. I found the whole process from the initial consultation until the follow up care post operatively to run extremely smoothly and efficiently. Dr Mougos and her staff were happy to answer any queries that I had and I found them all to be extremely knowledgeable. I had great results from my surgery and would not hesitate to recommend her services to friends in future.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016