Ratings for Dr. Sophie Mougos

My son recently had all four wisdom teeth removed. Sophie discussed the procedure with us in detail at the consult and answered all our questions to our satisfaction. Her staff were friendly and helpful before during and after the surgery. On the day, my sons surgery went very well, no delays or issues. Sophie came out in person, to see my son twice in recovery and the others who had been operated before and after him in recovery. She was genuinely engaged with each of the patients and the parents who had questions. The staff gave us plenty of information of what to expect, like swelling and pain management tips etc. Dr Sophie must have been very gentle with his extractions as he was lucky enough to have barely any swelling. Would totally recommend her practice to everyone. Our experience was not as scary as we thought it would be.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Great. Caring, knowledgeable & skilled practitioner with a sense of humor and willingness to be flexible for out-of-town clients..

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I cant thank Dr Mougos enough, her friendly yet professional manner was just the beginning, i had all 4 wisdom teeth removed quite urgently. Her staff were all amazing, making me feel calm and well looked after from start to finish. Didnt realise getting wisdom teeth out could be such a great experience. Cant recommend Dr Sophie Mougos enough.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Narcissistic Over priced Poor after care! Unhelpful staff Time poor Over booked Driven by greed!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

My son had his wisdom teeth. I had heard this was very painful and concerned about his pain management. I needn't have worried he sailed through it with no pain in the coming couple of weeks. He is going back for more surgery in April and I certainly have no reservation. I am sorry for the people who have had had bad experiences at this clinic. Mine has certainly been excellent.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

In November, my daughter had her 4 wisdom teeth taken out by Sophie. We found her via the internet after being unhappy with the service we got from another dental surgeon, who really was all about the money. However, our experience with Sophie was completely different. She was caring and took the time to explain the procedure and what to expect afterwards. Her staff were helpful and efficient - in fact I just came off the phone with them (this is 3 months post surgery to make an enquiry, which they went out of their way to help me with). I would definitely go to her again and would not hesitate to use her services for my son, who also has to have his wisdom teeth removed.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Several friends recommended Dr Mougos to me after they had a great experience with her. I found the whole process from the initial consultation until the follow up care post operatively to run extremely smoothly and efficiently. Dr Mougos and her staff were happy to answer any queries that I had and I found them all to be extremely knowledgeable. I had great results from my surgery and would not hesitate to recommend her services to friends in future.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Bad experience.Always late and no answer to mails.This is very frustrating.My daughter had a surgery with her and soon after a problem on her tooth occured.She said only she didn't know what happened without taking any responsibility of her job

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

We saw Dr Mougos last year when a friend recommended her, when we had seen another surgeon who my daughter didn't like. She was amazing and very patient with her and made her feel really comfortable. She had 4 wisdom teeth and 2 other teeth out and recovered really quickly with hardly any swelling. She showed her how to clean out the sockets which I had thought my highly anxious kid would never do! I saw Sophie again this year with my elderly mother who is having chemo. She was so gentle with her and organised everything with mums oncologist straight away. Fitted her in for surgery to fit in with her chemo, by getting the hospital to start early! Mum had no pain and was eating straight away. I must have looked pretty stressed by everything to her and she really went out of her way to take care of everything. She even bulk billed everything for mum which we never expected. She is so caring and I feel really understands what we are going through and I am so grateful there are doctors like her.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Absoluetly appalling experience, staff with horrible manners who lie and attack you on the phone. Ran 45 minutes late. Totally unhelpful won't follow through with a simple request. Made me very anxious and feel genuinely distressed. No knowledge about possible interactions of other medical conditions with a surgery and no interest in finding out. Go elsewhere it's obvious all they care about is the money.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016