Dr. Wasim Sheikh

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(148)

"****This is for anyone who has been on the fence about getting LASIK!**** All I can ..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Wasim Sheikh

Dr Sheik removed my gall bladder two weeks ago. Things got a bit more complicated than anticipated due to inflammation and infection but he got the job done. He took the time to explain the surgery and to set expectations for recovery. I was very impressed that he even followed up with text messages to check on my progress. As for “ bedside manner” I was very grateful that he did not share his concerns of cancer until after he got the Negative (cancer free) results back. I highly recommend Dr Sheik and the OR staff at Weyburn General Hospital.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2019

I had Neograft FUE and PRP with Dr. Sheikh and I couldn’t be happier. Results are great and so are his bedside manners. Dr. Sheikh is always available on his personal cell to answer questions, make and change appointments etc. He checked in with me regularly by text also. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2019

Had my treatment done by PRP and Botox/ Fillers. Very happy! Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2019

He is an amazing Doctor, took the time to explain everything, Talked about different stages to get me to the outcome I desired. Very gentle injector, I watched with each step and he was genuinely concerned that I was doing alright with each injection. I have had other injectors and he is by far the best and most knowledgeable. I was referred to him by one of his long time clients who has followed him to each facility he has worked at, that means something to me. I would recommend Dr. Sheikh to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2019

Had several treatments done by Dr Sheikh. He is very helpful and caring. Highly recommended. See it for yourself. Very experienced and discusses in detail before he does the treatments.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2019

Very arrogant and condescending. Do not recommend.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2019

Actually I want see him.... Cause I’m suffering Carpal Tunnel Syndrome from last november/December... I already concerned with my Physician.. He referred me to Regina Hospital for Neurologist Dr. RAHMAN. After that my referred another Dr .Peter S Chang. But I’m not satisfied with Dr. Chang.. So, I want to consult with Dr . Wasim Sheikh. How I can get Dr. Wasim’s appointment...??

flag | Submitted July 8, 2019

He was absolutely fantastic!!!! Wonderful person and fabulous surgeon😊😊😊

flag | Submitted July 3, 2019

I have seen Dr. Sheikh as my injector for many years. He is very punctual, kind and compassionate. I like the fact that he does not waste your time, and gets a treatment done quickly and efficiently, so that you can get back to work on time. He is a very gentle injector and explains his process in detail prior, so you know what to expect. My Botox and filler results are always great. I have seen other injectors in Regina, and have received very mediocre results, which is disappointing to have wasted my hard-earned money and wasted my time. By far, Dr. Sheikh has provided the best results. He will definitely give you an honest opinion of what treatments would be helpful, and will explain why. I highly recommend Dr. Sheikh as an expert in the industry.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2019

Dr. Sheikh is without a doubt a doubt the best cosmetic injector around! He is very gentle when he is injecting As well he lets you participate in the process by showing you the transformation in the mirror as he goes along. I’ve had Botox, filler and PRP done and love the results. I am definitely a patient for life.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2019

Dr. Wasim Sheikh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sheikh is the Director of the Transplantation team. With extensive experience in the field of hair transplantation his expertise includes hair transplantation by strip method and NeoGraft. In 2013 Dr. Sheikh began performing NeoGraft hair transplant procedures at our Facility. This new automated follicular unit extraction (FUE) hair transplantation technique is a no-touch procedure that uses no scalpel or sutures, which leaves no scarring and requires little downtime. This ground-breaking technology has made NeoGraft hair transplantation our standard of treatment option for hair transplantation. Dr sheikh also has special interest in Liposuction; Vaser, RFAL liposuctions and soft lift with Fillers,Botox and salphyl. Belkyra, platelet rich plasma.

• English

• Member American Medical Society ,Austria
  • College of Physicians and Surgeons , Saskatchewan
  • Royal College off surgeons, UK
  • Royal College Of Surgeons, Canada

• A Comparison of Mayo’s and Prolene Mesh Repair for primary Midline Abdominal Wall Hernias in Adults. Journal of Rawalpindi Medical College Vol .8 (2), July-Dec.2004.
  • Needle aspiration versus open drainage in breast abscess. Journal of Rawalpindi Medical College (JRMC) June 2009.
  • Diagnostic Accuracy of fine Needle aspiration Cytology in Solitary Thyroid Nodule Journal of Rawalpindi Medical College (JRMC); 2011; 15(2): 82-83

Carecentrix Health Plan