Dr. Wasim Sheikh

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Wasim Sheikh

D. Sheikh exceeded my expectations regarding the communication, knowledge and caring nature in preforming my FUE procedure. He spent the time to explain, in detail, both the procedure itself, along with the expectations to follow. During the FUE procedure, he insured that my comfort was top priority, speaking with me the entire time and explaining in detail the process which was happening and elevating and stress I may have had. What impresses me the most is the follow up post surgery we have via calls or text messages, this puts me in a comfort zone knowing that the he truly cares about his patients. A true 5 star experience that I will pass along to others looking for information regarding bith FUE and PRP procedures.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

Highly recommended! Everything positive that I’ve read about Dr Sheikh was exactly the experience I had with him. Dr Sheikh did liposuction on my back and abdomen a couple of weeks ago in two separate surgeries. The surgeries were done in a private clinic, not the hospital, which was a great experience and none of the red tape. Dr Sheikh and his nurses Nicole and Neelu were professional and personable which made me feel relaxed and in good hands. Through the surgeries they were constantly checking in with me to make sure I was comfortable and Dr Sheikh walked me through each step of the procedure as he started it and answered any questions I had. To help ensure privacy Dr Sheikh offered the option to book the surgery on a Sunday, lets you leave through the back door, and will ensure that your before and after photos are kept confidential unless you give permission to share (which I have not done). After the surgery Dr Sheikh texted me over the first few days to see how I was doing. If I had questions he answered then right away. On top of the surgery I appreciated that Dr Sheikh promotes overall health and well-being and weight management to support the results of the liposuction.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Recently had tumescent liposuction on my upper and lower abs, as well as my flanks. Dr. Sheikh was fantastic. He was very personable, flexible, and thorough from start to finish of the process. His care for his patients as well as the pride he takes in his work is very evident. Highly, highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Had a consultation. Good doc. Very knowledgeable and patient about my questions

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

Had lipo on abs and flanks 3 weeks ago. All is going well. Dr. Sheikh is very knowledgeable and thorough. He explains in layman’s terms. He’s honest with what to expect. Dr. Sheikh is very professional and takes pride in his work which shows in the results. Can’t wait for the final results to show.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

I had awake liposuction of my upper and lower abdomen with Dr. Sheikh two weeks ago. The procedure went well and Dr. Sheikh finished ahead of schedule. He is judicious with the use of pain medication and after the procedure was finished I felt quite alert and not dizzy or drowsy. He did warn me that the abdomen has more nerves than the legs or back, which I had done before, and that it would be more uncomfortable. Most of the procedure was quite comfortable. I had discomfort near the top of my ribcage, but he said we were almost done, and true to his word, he was done in another few strokes. I took mild pain meds after the procedure and once more that night, but didn't really need any the next day. My rolls are gone and my tummy is now nice and flat! Dr. Sheikh is patient and easy to talk to and very understanding. I would definitely recommend him if you want liposuction without general anaesthetic.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Just had 2400 grafts done on the front and crown area along with PRP and I had absolutely no swelling afterwards. Dr. Sheikh was very accommodating and did an excellent job, the experience was great. I would very highly recommend him for any NeoGraft work!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

very good doctor i like him very good mfheuseuienjeheu

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

I saw Dr. Sheikh for liposuction and I am very happy with my results. I am a physician and I have never experienced such a high level of care, skill, or professionalism. Dr. Sheikh was very accommodating with my schedule, made me laugh during the procedure, and was efficient and thorough. He was available after hours for questions and was genuinely concerned about my care. I can't say enough great things about him and his team. Thank you again.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr. Sheikh completed the PRP procedure for myself yesterday. He also did my NEO graft hair transplant in April 2017. Yesterday as per usual he walked me through the procedure, made it as painless as possible and I left feeling good. I know what to expect from it and from experience I know he'll regularily stay in touch to make sure the results progress the way we want, so far it's been excellent!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

Dr. Wasim Sheikh's Credentials

Dr. Sheikh is the Director of the Nu Image Hair Transplantation team. With extensive experience in the field of hair transplantation his expertise includes hair transplantation by strip method and NeoGraft. In 2013 Dr. Sheikh began performing NeoGraft hair transplant procedures at our Nu Image Non-Hospital Surgical Facility. This new automated follicular unit extraction (FUE) hair transplantation technique is a no-touch procedure that uses no scalpel or sutures, which leaves no scarring and requires little downtime. This ground-breaking technology has made NeoGraft hair transplantation our standard of treatment option for hair transplantation. Dr sheikh also has special interest in Liposuction; Vaser, RFAL liposuctions and soft lift with Fillers,Botox and salphyl.

• English
  • Urdu
  • Punjabi language
  • Hindi
  • Arabic

• Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland (Grad. 1993)

• Liposuction
  • Hair loss

• Royal College Of Surgeons,UK
  • Fellow international College of Surgeons,USA
  • Member American Medical Society ,Austria

• A Comparison of Mayo’s and Prolene Mesh Repair for primary Midline Abdominal Wall Hernias in Adults. Journal of Rawalpindi Medical College Vol .8 (2), July-Dec.2004.
  • Needle aspiration versus open drainage in breast abscess. Journal of Rawalpindi Medical College (JRMC) June 2009.
  • Diagnostic Accuracy of fine Needle aspiration Cytology in Solitary Thyroid Nodule Journal of Rawalpindi Medical College (JRMC); 2011; 15(2): 82-83

Oxford