Dr. Wasim Sheikh

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Wasim Sheikh

Very efficient, very professional, was out of there in less than hour. I was very pleased with the procedure. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Had a procedure done by Dr Sheik. Very caring doctor and great bedside manners. Allowed breaks in lengthy procedure and provided extra numbing and medication. The facilty is maintaining high standard. Very satisfying experience. Thanks Dr Sheik.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

Had the neo graft hair transplant done very good experience and he was very helpful through the whole thing

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Best Doctor I've met. I like his attitude before and after, the realist guy and I appreciate him. I'm a guy who hates needles!! But I tell ya getting my love handles removed was a piece of cake. Getting a tattoo was more irritable lol. This Doc gave me some good laughs and kept communicating with me shooting jokes as he was removing fat from areas in had difficult time loosing. I'm pretty fit as is but genetics is a pain, this is where Sheek comes into play and brings a awesome session of lipo plays some cool music and have laughter along the ways. I want him to be my family doc if I can even do that I would!! I know i spelt his name wrong on here but that's how I call him and he accepts it lol. Keep up the good work and I recommend you to anyone in my network!!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Dr sheikh was very patient with my questions, didn't make me feel rushed and gave his honest opinions on what would help me achieve a natural look. I would totally recommend him to anyone. Very very kind dr, with knowledge. Super excited with my results

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

It’s been two weeks since Dr. Wasim Sheikh performed liposuction on my stomach and love handles. The results so far are phenomenal!!! Couldn’t be more happy with my flat stomach. He also did high heat to tighten my skin. After two babies my skin was loose. Also he did fractorial laser on my stretch marks that were 20 years old. They have lightened up significantly. The surgery it self was painless. Sandra and the doctor made sure I was comfortable through the whole procedure. They checked up on me for days after to make sure I was healing properly and if I had any questions. Can’t wait to see the end result!!!! Thanks so much!!! Best decision I made.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

I recently had lipo on my stomach and am really happy. It has been 2 weeks now. I already see a big difference. The procedure went good. The Dr and his staff were helpful before during and after the whole process. Highly recommend him and I am really pleased with my results. They were very professional and always asked how I was doing through out it all. Thank you so much. Very pleased

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

I had a FUE procedure with Dr. Sheikh. He was thorough and professional. He was quite attentive to pain management during the procedure. He has checked on me to see how I am recovering following the procedure. Overall, it was as positive as a medical procedure can be.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

I had Liposuction of the tummy done and am happy with the results. He has good bedside manners and takes good care of the discomfort and pain during the procedure.I recommend him strongly and will have my thighs done as well in the next few months. Thanks Dr Sheikh and his assistants Sandra and Joanne

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

I had a great experience with neo graft in the crown area. I was very nervous at first but it's just over 5 months and the results are starting to look good. After about 4 months you start to see the results and they thicken up from there on...thanks dr wasim

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr. Wasim Sheikh's Credentials

Dr. Sheikh is the Director of the Nu Image Hair Transplantation team. With extensive experience in the field of hair transplantation his expertise includes hair transplantation by strip method and NeoGraft. In 2013 Dr. Sheikh began performing NeoGraft hair transplant procedures at our Nu Image Non-Hospital Surgical Facility. This new automated follicular unit extraction (FUE) hair transplantation technique is a no-touch procedure that uses no scalpel or sutures, which leaves no scarring and requires little downtime. This ground-breaking technology has made NeoGraft hair transplantation our standard of treatment option for hair transplantation. Dr sheikh also has special interest in Liposuction; Vaser, RFAL liposuctions and soft lift with Fillers,Botox and salphyl.

• English
  • Urdu
  • Punjabi language
  • Hindi
  • Arabic

• Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland (Grad. 1993)

• Liposuction
  • Hair loss

• Fellow international College of Surgeons,USA
  • Royal College Of Surgeons,UK
  • Member American Medical Society ,Austria

• A Comparison of Mayo’s and Prolene Mesh Repair for primary Midline Abdominal Wall Hernias in Adults. Journal of Rawalpindi Medical College Vol .8 (2), July-Dec.2004.
  • Needle aspiration versus open drainage in breast abscess. Journal of Rawalpindi Medical College (JRMC) June 2009.
  • Diagnostic Accuracy of fine Needle aspiration Cytology in Solitary Thyroid Nodule Journal of Rawalpindi Medical College (JRMC); 2011; 15(2): 82-83