Dr. Wasim Sheikh

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Wasim Sheikh

I had Liposuction of the tummy done and am happy with the results. He has good bedside manners and takes good care of the discomfort and pain during the procedure.I recommend him strongly and will have my thighs done as well in the next few months. Thanks Dr Sheikh and his assistants Sandra and Joanne

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

I had a great experience with neo graft in the crown area. I was very nervous at first but it's just over 5 months and the results are starting to look good. After about 4 months you start to see the results and they thicken up from there on...thanks dr wasim

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr. Sheikh perform neograft procedure for me. Prior to the procedure he was very helpful and encouraged me to contact him at any time if I had additional questions. During the procedure he was very friendly and answered any questions that I had. The procedure was not very painful in fact I didn't even have to use a more potent painkiller that he had there for me. After the procedure I met with the doctor a few times he continued to answer all my questions.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr Sheihk gave me what I can definitely call a successful hair transplant surgery. I'm getting close to the final product and it's what I had wanted. I told him it was nice the other day getting out a pool and not rushing to cover up what used to be bald widows peaks I used to try and hide. He's been great to deal with, did a great job and the wonders it does for your confidence is amazing. If you need a hair transplant Dr. Sheihk is your guy!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr. Sheikh was able to repair my earlobes after I had them infected and not healed properly. Though he wasn't able to completely put them back to how they were before most of the scar tissue was removed, he was very knowledgeable about what the best treatment option was for me and always proceeded with my best interests at heart. Very nice man and easy to talk to, would recommend to others.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

I had the neograft treatment a week ago and am very pleased with how it went, and with Dr. Sheikh and his assistant, Neelu. Both are very knowledgable and made the treatment as comfortable as possible. My comforts was their main concern during the entire process. The process took about 7 hours to complete, including a break for lunch. I experienced to discomfort during or after the process and was awake during the entire procedure, without taking any pain killers. I am very hopeful with the results. Would definitely recommend this procedure through Dr. Sheikh.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Was in today to get Botox and Filler. Dr. Sheikh was EXCELLENT - knowledgable, transparent, kind and SKILLED. Dr. Sheikh made sure I was informed and comfortable through the process, making be feel confident inside and out. The end result of his work was superb. I have received cosmetic work around the globe, and Dr. Sheikh is world class. I definitely recommend and will return. Thanks Dr. Sheikh.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I came here for some lip fillers and he did an excellent job, love the work that he had performed on me :)

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I just had the neograft procedure with Dr Sheikh and he performed the procedure with no pain meds and only a local anesthetic. The only minimal pain I had was the original local anesthetic. Dr. Sheikh explained what he was doing during the procedure and was very supportive throughout the day. He even followed up with me the next day to see how I was feeling.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Very happy with whole, almost painless experience

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr. Wasim Sheikh's Credentials

Dr. Sheikh is the Director of the Nu Image Hair Transplantation team. With extensive experience in the field of hair transplantation his expertise includes hair transplantation by strip method and NeoGraft. In 2013 Dr. Sheikh began performing NeoGraft hair transplant procedures at our Nu Image Non-Hospital Surgical Facility. This new automated follicular unit extraction (FUE) hair transplantation technique is a no-touch procedure that uses no scalpel or sutures, which leaves no scarring and requires little downtime. This ground-breaking technology has made NeoGraft hair transplantation our standard of treatment option for hair transplantation. Dr sheikh also has special interest in Liposuction; Vaser, RFAL liposuctions and soft lift with Fillers,Botox and salphyl.

• English
  • Urdu
  • Punjabi language
  • Hindi
  • Arabic

• Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland (Grad. 1993)

• Liposuction
  • Hair loss

• Fellow international College of Surgeons,USA
  • Royal College Of Surgeons,UK
  • Member American Medical Society ,Austria

• A Comparison of Mayo’s and Prolene Mesh Repair for primary Midline Abdominal Wall Hernias in Adults. Journal of Rawalpindi Medical College Vol .8 (2), July-Dec.2004.
  • Needle aspiration versus open drainage in breast abscess. Journal of Rawalpindi Medical College (JRMC) June 2009.
  • Diagnostic Accuracy of fine Needle aspiration Cytology in Solitary Thyroid Nodule Journal of Rawalpindi Medical College (JRMC); 2011; 15(2): 82-83

Beechstreet