Ratings for Dr. Bahman Sotoodian

I want to share my experience that I had with this doctor. He has helped my rare skin disorder so much that I can't thank him enough. he knew everything about me even before meeting me. He listened to eveything I said and walked me.througj the entire treatment options. I am getting better and very happy with my visits.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I have been suffering from a very bad psoriasis for as long as I can remember, Dr. Sotoodina was so nice and re-assured me that he can help with my problem, I am so happy that finally I am psoriasis free, I really enjoyed my visit, can't wait for him to finish his residency and start practicing

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

He just removed a skin cancer from my back, I barely felt anything, very calm physician

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Thank you for helping with my hair loss. I had been suffering from alopecia areata for a long time and Dr. Sotoodian was able to finally help me with a new medication.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Amazing to find someone who cares about hair disorders, I have been waiting to see a dermatologist for a long time who can help me with my hair loss. He is a very nice resident and I wish him the best for the rest of his career.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Caring resident. I would love to have him as myou future dermatologist

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Outstanding resident, thanks for caring for my psoriasis

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Very nice professional, helped me a lot with my severe acne

Submitted September 1, 2016

He is awesome resident. I wish him best of luck in his training. He spent time listening to me and provided me with several options of how I can treat my acne. I enjoyed my visit.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

He helped my daughter with her skin disease. He is a good resident and his mentor was very pleased from his performance.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

Dr. Bahman Sotoodian's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English