Ratings for Dr. David B. Samadi

On a scale of 1 to 10 he is way over 10. He is a lifesaver. My prognosis was one of the worst possible and 9 years later I am still alive and functioning well with a good quality of life. I owe it all to Dr. Samadi. He is truly someone special that you can only meet once in a lifetime if you are lucky.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

4 years post surgery from Dr. Samadi. Gleason 7(4+3) Still undetectable PSA , no urine problem, and still enjoying love and sex with my wife. He is truly a great doctor and a great man. Professional , compassionate, brilliant in every medical field (especially prostate cancer). Best choice I ever made for my health was going to Dr Samadi.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

I came from Chicago to meet with Dr. Samadi. Nobody I went to could find the cause of a rising PSA. Dr, Samadi was assuring, knowledgeable, and thorough. He was able to locate the issue, and with his expert consultation, we agreed on a treatment. Thanks to Dr. Samadi, I am doing very well and very thankful that I sought his expertise and counsel. He is fabulous, and I highly recommend him! Ed Dybas

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

As Thanksgiving approaches it seems the perfect time to express my gratitude to Dr. David Samadi for restoring my husband to optimum health after his bout with prostate cancer. Not only is Dr. Samadi the top surgeon and urologist in his field, he is also a man who cares about his patients, spends time to listen and allay their fears, and also helps the healing process along with a dose of his wonderful sense of humor. He is also on the cutting edge of the latest methods to deal with temporary incontinence such as the pelvic floor physical therapy he prescribed which helped tremendously. His office staff is caring and compassionate, the wait time is minimal which is amazing for a Dr. of his caliber, and the surgery is performed at a private wing of Lenox Hill Hospital , that is reminiscent of a 5 star hotel. Thank you Dr. Samadi for being the amazingly talented, caring and skilled surgeon that you are! Jill Gallina

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

I am a physician and worked as a specialist in the genitournary area. Dr Samadi is a brilliant surgeon but even more importantly he is a very caring, thoughtful and knowledgable physician. He makes himself completely available to his patients even on weekends and if you have a question or problem he deals with it immediately. In my opinion he is the best urologist in the country and I have complete faith in him and recommend him without reservation to any man with prostate cancer or other problems. He is as nice a person as he is an exceptional physician.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

Dr. Samadi and his staff have been a pleasure to work with. From communicating swiftly with me upon my initial inquiry to calling me on a Sunday afternoon to discuss my reports. Dr. Samadi's staff is also top notch. I would highly recommend you consult with Dr. Samadi if you have prostate issues!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

Outstanding service from day one to discuss prostate cancer to now 5 year follow up. Best example, Dr. Samadi was there at 7AM, before my robotic surgery---and lat that night around 10PM, as I'm starting recovery and laying in bed---who walk in Dr. Samadi---13+ hour day. And he was there personally to give me an update and check on me. He is one of the very best technically, and more importantly a very compassionate and nice person. Could not recommend anyone more as a doctor or as a person.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Dr.samadi is a great dr.and a caring dr. He cares about his patients. Also Lenox hill is a great hospital with a special section just for his patients. His staff at his office are tremendous beginning with Marta,ann, maria, Yvette, Lina, Esther,izzy and more wonderful workers..overall a great dr and staff.god bless them.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

There's a reason why Dr. Samadi is the #1 Urologist in NYC! Five years post-op from my Robotic surgery and he still remembers who I am and still concerned for my health and well being. As the son of a doctor, I received extra attention whenever I had a medical issue but Dr. Samadi surpasses any and all care I've had in the past. My circumstances started out like most others with the detection of prostate cancer at the age of 51. My GP provided a referral to Johns Hopkins and I THOUGHT I was in good hands but I was mistaken. My procedure was aborted by an inexperienced surgeon that shouldn't have been allowed to work on prison inmates. Luckily for me a fellow Sailor heard of my situation and recommended that "if I did nothing else, just meet with Dr. Samadi". This turned out to be the best advise I've received in many years. A procedure that was estimated to take three to five hours in Baltimore was completed by a skilled surgeon in 59 minutes. I can't praise this man, surgical staff and office staff enough. Again there's a reason he's #1 and the best there is. Five years post-op and everything works the way it should. To my friend, smooth sailing and my endless gratitude

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

I wanted to post an update and let everyone know that I can't say enough nice things about how great Dr. Samadi has taken care of me. He always returns my calls and emails and he follows up with genuine care and concern. Dr. Samadi saved my life 2 years ago with his special robotic and medical skills and I have been back to normal routine, working out and runnig right a way and with running my business. Just as important to mention is his wonderful office staff and his Lenox Hill team and special wing for his patientsI So for anyone as world renowned and busy as Dr. Samadi is to take the time to return your calls and emails is truly amazing. He is a wonderful caring person who happens to be the best there is anywhere. Did I mention a good sense of humor? Haha. Consider yourself lucky if you find Dr. Samadi he can save your life too. Good health to all.!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Dr. David B. Samadi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)