Dr. Mikkel Jarman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mikkel Jarman

I was referred over to see Dr. Jarman by my primary care for bunion surgery. Dr. Jarman took the time I needed to help me understand the surgery and to help me make a decisions. He did not want me to make a decision in his office about booking surgery. He educated me and told me to call his office when I was ready to have surgery. So awesome! He is the first doctor I have ever been to that was so patient with me.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

While my mother, 2 sisters and I were vacationing in AZ, my sister, Marsene developed necrotizing fasciitis from a MRSA infection in a small cut on her toe. She ended up in the hospital under the care of Dr. Jarman and an infectious disease specialist. Dr. Jarman performed surgery on her foot at midnight on a Friday, and subsequently took care of her wounds. He not only saved her foot, but he saved her life as well. He is kind and compassionate, and when needed he would explain things in layman terms. I only wish his practice was in Ohio! He is an outstanding doctor and surgeon. Joanne Cook, Akron, Ohio

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Brought my 9 year old daughter to see Dr. Jarman because she had pain in her heel after playing soccer. He took the time to discuss what caused it and how to correct it. He is so good with kids!!!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Fist doctor to ever take the time to explain my condition and how to make it better! Finally a doctor who truly cares.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

I had a great experience at Dr. Jarman's office!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014