Ratings for Lindsay Loehner

Lindsay is wonderful! She listened to all my problems and eased all of my concerns, laid out all my options, explained everything in detail (even twice when I asked!), and was very patient, informative, and personable. She made me feel 100% comfortable and taken care of. I feel very confident under her care! I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Just love her! My daughter and I are both patients of Lindsay Loehner she is the perfect combination of intelligence, comfort and humor. So glad we found her!!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I was really nervous to visit a gynecologist, but Lindsay was really down to earth and made me feel so much more comfortable. She was genuine, funny, and knew exactly what she was talking about. I'm definitely recommending her to my friends!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

To say that I LOVE Lindsay would be an understatement!! She is so incredibly informative, professional, kind, and sincerely heart felt with her patients. I have paid out of pocket just to see her as I refuse to go to another practice!! You will never feel uncomfortable or mistreated. She has seen me laugh and cry and at no point placed judgement, but instead was there for me as a doctor AND as someone who truly cares and helped me fix whatever the problem may have been. Lindsay will forever be my favorite and I will go to her until she retires!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I started seeing Lindsey 3 years ago. She has by far gone above just a Dr relationship. She makes you feel more than just a patient but more as a friend. She takes the time to sit and talk to you about options, life, any changes, or why the sky is blue. I thank her for making generally an awkward dr appointment to a comfortable experience. I have and will continue to recommend her to friends and family. Thanks for being awesome Lindsey!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

I cannot even stress how amazing Lindsay is. I usually do not write any type of review on Drs., etc, but in this case I felt very strongly that other women are made aware of such a fabulous Dr available to them. As a 44 yr old mom of 2 teenage kids, with multiple health issues, I have seen many gynecologists/OB's, General Practitioners, and Specialists over the years. Lindsay is by far the BEST Dr. I have ever been fortunate enough to be a patient of . She is very professional and knowledgeable but also extremely genuine and caring. During the time of a very tragic event for me, she was there FOR me and WITH me every step of the way. I honestly would NOT have gotten through it with out her. As stated by another reviewer, I wish she could be my Primary Care Provider.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Lindsay is fabulous. I have never been in the room waiting for more than maybe three minutes. She's very professional. Even when if it is an awkward topic, she makes it less awkward to talk about. She actually listens and cares. :)

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Lindsay is one of the best healthcare providers I have ever had! She takes the time to listen to my concerns and explains a solution , in detail, for every one. She makes me feel so comfortable and shows genuine care for my health. Hands down, she is one of the best!!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

The absolute best healthcare provider. I wish she could be my primary care provider! Very personable and comforting. Takes the time to walk you through everything, allwoing time for questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

She's wonderful and professional but also very down to earth :)

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015