Ratings for Dr. Steven Schneider

Dr. Schneider is an amazing doctor. From our first meeting through the course of my treatment, he was friendly, kind, understanding, and interested. He seemed to genuinely care about me as a person, as well as a patient. His care and expertise meant I was finally able to get the treatment I needed to reclaim my quality of life. Without his help and medical care, I don't where I would be right now.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Did not listen, prescribed medication I was allergic to after discussion this medication allergy. Never bothered to come back and talk again or change the medication. Miss diagnosed known Multiple Sclerosis as anxiety neurosis and conversion disorder. Knew I had MS. I was already seeing another psychiatrist receiving great treatment and this diagnosis had never been made.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

Dr Schneider is one of the best doctors here in Indiana. You see his clients go from worst, to doing great, with in a week or two. He knows what he is doing with the patients meds,and has great respect for all of his patients. He is one of the kindest, most honest doctors out there.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2006

Dr. Steven Schneider's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1988)

AARP