Ratings for Dr. Aribbe A. Martin

Went to appt to get meds renewed last Thursday morning. Meds were supposed to have been called in that same day. They were not. I have called her office 3 times since then (it is now 6pm the following Tuesday, more than 4 full days later) and the meds have STILL not been called in to the pharmacy so I can get them. My blood pressure is now 230/128 and I can not get my meds. Staff assured me it would be done immediately today at 4pm. They did not do it. Looking for a new doctor. Wait times and more than 4 days waiting to get my meds is not acceptable and looking for a new doctor immediately. Note: I have been on the same meds for more than 15 years and been going to this doctor for more than 5 years.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Dr. Martin and her staff need sensitivity training. Totally rude. Wait time is ridiculous. I had an appt was told to show up 15 minutes early for check in and that turned into a 45 minute wait after that. We're told to be on time but when they aren't it's okay.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

Love Dr Martin and her staff!!!! she is always helpful and caring I am moving and will miss her vary much.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

could not find my gallbladder was only working 9% told me nothing was wrong and put me in a mental hospital go figure thanx for almost letting me die and still feel like crap.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

Dr. Martin was about 50 minutes late for the appointment, however, she spent as much time as needed to answer questions.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2010

She orders too many tests. I agree what others said about her staff. The new ones are nicer than some of her former workers but still leaves something to be desired.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

I have never had a problem with Dr. Martin, she is always kind, courteous and informative. Her staff however is quite the opposite and the wait time is near unbearable.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

Dr. Aribbe Allen Martin is very rude and obnoxious. Sometimes when I am in her office I can hear her in the next exam room almost yelling at other patients. Her staff is not very nice either. I ask for advice on how to handle my conditions and all she has to say usually is check the internet. During next open enrollment I am switching primary care doctors.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

She has always been very helpful to me. She has gone above and beyond to find causes for problems/symtoms I was having.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2008

not very nice.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

Dr. Aribbe A. Martin's Credentials

• Univ Of Mo-Kansas City Sch Of Med, Kansas City Mo 64108 (Grad. 1998)

GHI