Ratings for Dr. Alissa J. Gilles

Dr. Alissa Gilles is the BEST doctor I've ever had. I had to recently move from San Diego and if there was some way that I could afford to fly back and see her for my quarterly visits (I'm a diabetic), I would. She is thorough, competent, involved, and caring. If I seemed to not understand something she said, she made sure I didn't leave that office until I did. She was concerned about not just my health, but also about my overall quality of life and care. The other doctors in the suite are also very helpful and have seen me same day-last minute due to illness which I greatly appreciated. If you have the opportunity, make Dr. Gilles your health care provider; you won't regret it!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009

Dr. Gilles is by far the best doctor I've ever been to -- she takes the time to get to know you, to listen to all of your concerns, and to thoroughly examine you (when needed). I fully trust her medical knowledge and opinions. You can tell she is naturally a really sweet and nice person -- it shows in her practice. She has personally called me with test results and has also called to follow up with how I'm feeling. She's awesome. The office itself is very clean, updated and "medical like." Staff is always courteous and helpful. Other doctors in the practice are also very nice. I rarely spend more than 10 minutes waiting in the waiting room. I'm sad I have to change medical groups under my insurance because I really hate to think about going to another doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Gilles!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2009

Dr Gilles is very helpful, willing to explain and discuss options. She's the only doctor I had that I actually felt I can fully trust.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2007

It’s so refreshing to find such a caring and thorough doctor. I have just started seeing Dr. Gilles after being with a doctor I couldn’t stand for years. Dr. Gilles actually looks at me when I speak, she listens, she explains things to me, offers suggestions, and seems generally concerned. In my opinion Dr. Gilles possesses all the attributes that you could hope for in a Doctor and I would eagerly recommend anyone to her.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2007

She's the type of Dr. that EVERYONE would want. She is very thorough, takes her time, seems to really care and want to assist in improving your health. Very glad I found her.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2006

She was the best.... She's a little new in the doctor business, but she's really wonderful. She talks to you on non-doctor levels. She doesn't feel like she's rushing. She's doesn't get annoyed when you go in there with more than one issue. She listens to what you're saying and asks questions accordingly to understand. She an accommodate the mild hypochondriac (which is what I am). She's super down to earth and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2004

Dr. Alissa J. Gilles's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)