Ratings for Dr. Sushil M. Sethi

Rude and uncaring. While this doctor might have some knowledge about the heart, he sure does not have one.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr. Sushil is disgrace to medical profession. How a doctor like him could be a member of the Ohio Medical Board? What does it say about our State Board and government?

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THEY FIND MONEY GRABBING SCUM LIKE THIS DR. HE IS LOWER THAN WHALE WASTE . I FIRST SAW THIS DR FOR A WORKERS COMP CLAIM THAT HIS FINDINGS WERE LATER REBUKED. THEN I SW HIM AS PART OF MY SSI DI CLAIM AND HE HAS A ROUTINE THAT HE DOES THE HEEL TOE BEND OVER TRICKS THAT HE NEVER EVEN SEEN ME DO AND TOOK MY BLOOD PRESSURE AND NEVER LET THE CUFF GET ABOVE 100 BEFORE LETTING THE AIR OUT. I HAVE COPD AND HIS TEST WAS WORTHLESS AND THEY REUSED THE MOUTH PIECE FROM ANOTHER PATIENT AND USED A INHALER THAT HAD BEEN USED PREVIOUSLY ALSO. THIS MAN NEEDS TO HAVE HIS LICENSE TAKEN AWAY

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Don't these "doctors" take an oath to so no harm? It does like this man is "doing nothing". He never even saw me but BWC asked him to review my file. He obviously doesn't know me, nor did he refer to the MRI for conclusions. If I had to guess, he simply gave me a "no" and spent all of 5 seconds on my report. That's ok, I'm going to a hearing to appeal this and will definitely win. I have a great doctor who just did a real report on me. It's just a shame these people as well as myself have to go see a "dr. No". I'm going to file a complaint after I win my appeal. This man shouldn't be practicing medicine. Seriously, how can you make any conclusions about a person WITHOUT seeing them? What a joke and a waste!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

i had to see this doctor for a ssi case,seen him for 5 min asked me to walk on toes and heels and to bend over i did not do any of the 3 because i cant and sent the paperwork to the judge stating i did all of them with no problem, and could do heavy work this doctor is a joke and im going to do everything i can to report him and maybe even sue him

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

My husband was sent for a scan on his leg...this dr read the scan and sent me a bill which is ok. However when I tried to pay this bill I was told that he didnt take credit cards. This was the only payment method I had. Long story short I have never personally dealth with this particular dr but his office staff is very unprofessional and rude. Would not recommend this dr to anyone. Along with writing this I am also sending letters to other places.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

My first mistake, when i witnessed a patient leave the back office on the verge of tears prior to my immigration examination, she stopped to point at the backroom when the nurse asked what was the matter. My second mistake was not listening when my wife mentioned her reservations. During my examination and course of questioning he repeatedly asked if I had ever been so angry at someone that I wanted to inflict bodily harm because, he explained, that was indicative of a terrorist (apparently not of a human being). I answered truthfully, and can only imagine what my immigration documents say. He then asked me to "count to 100 in Nigerian". I have been denied a copy of my immigration examination for my records, though form i-693 states on the bottom of page 4 he provide me a copy. I could go on, suffice to say that this was the single most unprofessional medical experience l have ever been a part of. I strongly suggest you look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

I agree with all these comments, had an appt. 8/7/13, not the first one , the company I worked for uses this Dr. for their denials of workers comp. and he didn't even know which injury I was there for. He doesn't use any measuring instruments during his testing and might as well called me a liar when He wanted me to raise one of my arms above my head, I had told him during another appt. that my left arm didn't work right because the nerves were damaged from my cancer surgery and a 2nd surgery. He is the rudest dr that I've ever met. He Told me that I couldn't be doing the job that I do if my arms weren't working right, than he didn't even remember what I done for a living, I'm Home Health Care and he kept saying Nursing home. Me I don't like rude people so I was just as rude back to him, told him I never said I worked in a nursing home, than he preceded to do the heel, toe test, bending over , so I said what the heck (not in those words) does this have to do with my shoulder.Bad Doc.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Dr. Sushil M. Sethi's Credentials

• Gov'T Med Coll, Punjabi Univ, Patiala, Punjab, India (Grad. 1962)

Ameritas