Ratings for Dr. Isaac Yosef

Dr Yosef is so knowledgeable about the body, nutrients, supplements, homeopathic and working with natural hormone replacement! He is amazing! He really cares about his patients, he is very encouraging and always goes the extra mile! He has a very positive and caring nature! Always makes me feel very important! So thankful for great knowledge!! I recommend him to everyone who even feels a little sick.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

He is brilliant, AMAZING and he is kind. No one is able to balance a woman's hormones as perfectly and as customized as he does. It is key. Middle age is tough because are bodies are changing so all women should visit him to feel our best through complete and total balance. I sure do not miss the hot flashes!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Love this doctor. He had huge shoes to fill purchasing the great Dr. Abram Ber's practice. He has truly filled the shoes and more!!! Compassionate, caring, great at listening and explaining all my medical/Heath issues, super gentle and knowledgable. Wise beyond words!! Live the front office and many available therapies in one office. He treats my children too. My daughter loves him and wants to always see him for all her needs. Can't give a higher recommendation!!!!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

So caring and kind! Went the extra mile in explaining and even explaining the medical side. Told me it might be recommended to go regular md if things get worse

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I have only seen Dr. Yosef twice as a patient, but I am very impressed by his knowledge and his caring attitude. He quickly pinpointed my major health issues and within a short time, I was feeling better. He seems very thorough and likes to get to the root of health problems. I would highly recommend him to anyone who prefers alternative health care.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014