Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Witek

This Chiro was raided by the FBI for Insurance fraud. I thought maybe he was helping me but he was just stringing me along billing my insurance like crazy! He should have his license revoked.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Office closed for "family emergencies" but we all know he was scamming insurance.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Thorough and comprehensive chiropractic care. Dr. Witek took the time to explain my condition, estimated treatment time, and long term goals for my healthcare needs. He introduced me to acupuncture along with the ideal protein weight loss method which is something I'm considering due to it being a safe and effective long term solution to my weight gain problem. He was professional and performed a technique called active release technique which I responded to fairly quickly. He was in touch with modern methods of treatments and individualized care to fit my needs. Overall very good!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014