Ratings for Dr. Scott J. Dodds

I am 53 years old, a heavy traveler and a martial artist. Needless to say, I am an active guy. When I injured my back to the point of not being able to stand up, I knew I needed a doctor, and specifically, a chiropractor. I wanted to be back to healthy again, painless, traveling and kicking people. Dr Dodds was recommended to me by a friend, and recommendations from people I trust goes a long way. I went to see Doc. First thing I noticed, since I could barely walk, was that he was more concerned about my ability to walk to an exam room than ushering me in and out. It was a short walk that took a very long time. His primary concern was my well-being, not merely fixing the problem. Bottom line: he treated me like I treat my clients. He wanted to know me and wanted me to trust him. He became for me what I always hope to achieve with my clients: a “trusted advisor.” This man put me back together. Within a month I was back to everything I enjoyed. Trust this man.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014